The two diplomates = sith lords???

Well, after reading the 3rd part of the chronicles i began to wonder whether the two Krath diplomates are Darth Nihilius and the other woman sith lord??

I mean Nadd goes with them and theaches them the secret of the sith...

What do you think?

There are no Krath in the game or mentioned in the game. The reasons for this are pretty simple - apparently, while it was okay in TOJ and K1 (I believe), the word "Krath" seems to mean something pretty bad in French. I have no idea what it is, but it was sufficient to flush it from the game.

And who cares about French in America? They are enemies of the USA so you shouldn't restrain yourselves at all.

But I admit that Krath isn't neccessary in TSL becouse they weren't active on Onderon - Empress Teta System was their domain and they still existed there in Palpatine's Era.

HERMOCRATES:

Nur Ab Sal was one such king. He it was, say the wise men of Egypt, who first put men in the colossus, making many freaks

of nature at times when the celestial spheres were well aligned.

SOCRATES:

This I doubt. We are hearing a child's tale.

Since when were the French our enemies...?

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

You know to me as a European all this Iraq mess is clear: France and Germany

are against Busch. And this means that they are your opponents!

HERMOCRATES:

Nur Ab Sal was one such king. He it was, say the wise men of Egypt, who first put men in the colossus, making many freaks

SOCRATES:

Yeah but I don't care what Krath means in damned french anyway.

HERMOCRATES:

SOCRATES:

So what if France isn't helping us that doesn't make them an enemy. And germany can't help us they aren't allowed. After World War II it was one of the conditions of us winning. They aren't allowed to improve or uprade their military. They would have helped us but they don't have the equiptment.

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

There are no Krath in the game or mentioned in the game. The reasons for this are pretty simple - apparently, while it was okay in TOJ and K1 (I believe), the word "Krath" seems to mean something pretty bad in French. I have no idea what it is, but it was sufficient to flush it from the game.

And who cares about French in America? They are enemies of the USA so you shouldn't restrain yourselves at all.

But I admit that Krath isn't neccessary in TSL becouse they weren't active on Onderon - Empress Teta System was their domain and they still existed there in Palpatine's Era.

Funny, it's the ninth post of the topic and the discussion is already going to the US vs Europe issue. Now bring in the X-Box vs PC and we have ourselves a stereotype obsidianforum topic :thumbsup:

:ph34r: