I am very lonely

Finger of Death

Hello there.

Don't worry FoD, you're not alone out there. I'm an Indonesian born Chinese. Are you from China? :-

If so, I never knew people from China enjoy playing Black Isle games since most of the PRC (People's Republic Of China) scholars I'ved met rarely play English CRPG games. In fact, most of them are much more obssesed with Chinese RPG games (Which I find most of them really good).

Anyway, its good to know that I'm not alone out there too. Good to meet you FoD :)

Hello there.

Don't worry FoD, you're not alone out there. I'm an Indonesian born Chinese. Are you from China? :geek:

If so, I never knew people from China enjoy playing Black Isle games since most of the PRC (People's Republic Of China) scholars I'ved met rarely play English CRPG games. In fact, most of them are much more obssesed with Chinese RPG games (Which I find most of them really good).

Anyway, its good to know that I'm not alone out there too. Good to meet you FoD :-

Yes ,I come form China. :)

I mean the "true" player.The most player like South Korea's online game,I don't konw why,that game same "diablo",just click click and killing.

What is CRPG?

Chinses RPG is suck,that is true,no worth to play.Only one Chinese RPG is really---

仙剑奇侠转.

Good luck to you. :devil:

If I tell you I'm good

You would probably think I'm boasting

If I tell you I'm no good

You know I'm lying

---Bruce Lee

Finger of Death,

Could you tell us if Star Wars is popular in China? Also what about Lucas Arts games?

Thank you.

A bad news to tell you,I can't find it on the sell shelf,perhaps my living city is too small.Little people play it ,although it is a good game.They just like killing,not talk.

Most Chinese players like this type game:cheater+endless killing.

You are welcome

If I tell you I'm good

You know I'm lying

---Bruce Lee

Ah, my favorite book Romance of Three Kingdoms is from china.

Well Finger of Death, Romance of Three Kingdoms is "San Guo Yan Yi". I apologise for my lack of skills in typing out chinese characters, so I could only provide the han yu ping ying :">

Well, I really do like the "Xian Jian Qi Xia zhuan" RPG series. I'ved managed to play the first 3 of the series and I found the second to be the most inferior in the series. I'ved yet to play the "wai zhuan" of the 3rd series. Do you think its good?

I heard another RPG series by the name of "Jian Xia Qing Yuan" is pretty popular amongst the chinese too... Is it that good?

Its a real pity that some of the good games shall never be ported to the western countries due to the difficulty in translation and the big differences in graphics department. We have to admit, Chinese games graphics are not up to standard in today's gaming market. ;)

PS: The Xian Jian Qi Xia zhuan 3 has the most BEAUTIFUL character portraits I'ved ever seen (w00t). I personally hope Jade Empire would use these portraits... Alas, it ended up pretty much like Disney's Mulan in my opinion. Furthermore the music of the series are actually beautiful done.

Here's a sample: http://pal2.joypark.com.tw/download_mp3.asp

(download the first file)

Another one: http://pal.joypark.com.tw/PAL3/download_music.asp

FoD, mind if you show the people here some links of "Jing Tian" and his babes? The hand painted ones o:)

孙子---《孙子兵法》

I don't understand this.... what are these boxes and dashes?

Or are these chinese characters that aren't translating in my browser?

"sun zi"---孙子,"sun zi bing fa"---孙子兵法

My friend study Japanese,I think he can translate.

If I tell you I'm good

You know I'm lying

---Bruce Lee

Ah, my favorite book Romance of Three Kingdoms is from china.

Well Finger of Death, Romance of Three Kingdoms is "San Guo Yan Yi". I apologise for my lack of skills in typing out chinese characters, so I could only provide the han yu ping ying :">

Well, I really do like the "Xian Jian Qi Xia zhuan" RPG series. I'ved managed to play the first 3 of the series and I found the second to be the most inferior in the series. I'ved yet to play the "wai zhuan" of the 3rd series. Do you think its good?

I heard another RPG series by the name of "Jian Xia Qing Yuan" is pretty popular amongst the chinese too... Is it that good?

Its a real pity that some of the good games shall never be ported to the western countries due to the difficulty in translation and the big differences in graphics department. We have to admit, Chinese games graphics are not up to standard in today's gaming market. :)

PS: The Xian Jian Qi Xia zhuan 3 has the most BEAUTIFUL character portraits I'ved ever seen (w00t). I personally hope Jade Empire would use these portraits... Alas, it ended up pretty much like Disney's Mulan in my opinion. Furthermore the music of the series are actually beautiful done.

Here's a sample: http://pal2.joypark.com.tw/download_mp3.asp

(download the first file)

Another one: http://pal.joypark.com.tw/PAL3/download_music.asp

FoD, mind if you show the people here some links of "Jing Tian" and his babes? The hand painted ones :)

"han yu pin yin"is enough."san guo yan yi"---三国演义

You are right,2 is very bad:labyrinth is everywhere,emptiness gut......

I am only play 1,it is looks like Fallout.I don't play 2,3 neither I mean no worth to play it.3 is 3D game,I konw it by my friend,I don't konw another things,sorry.

If you really like "xian jian qi xia zhuan"(仙剑奇侠转),just play 1.

Chinese game just begin,it is drop behind America and Europe at least 10years.

http://www.pcgames.com.cn/pcgames/pcgamesz...409/430540.html

http://www.pcgames.com.cn/pcgames/pcgamesz...409/431115.html

some character portraits you want.

If I tell you I'm good

You know I'm lying

---Bruce Lee