What's with the pic?

If those aligator skin robes are some what good robes im gonna break the game! o:)" Who is the other person fighting the animal?

Where is the bell, wait for the bell, k i need the bell, wait the bell! Ding bonda dong! Ding bonda dong! Ding bonda dong! Ding bonda dong!

Kazic wants you.... to join the pinkside!

Eh, it's a dragon?

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

I'm really glad they decided to do the crown horn alignment with the Zabrak instead of the frontal horn thing that they used in Jedi Academy

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

I think the monsters are Shyracks, and I think the people are on Korriban. I know the one is Bao Dur (assuming the Zabrak is actually Bao Dur). The blond may be a woman ( I am going by the smaller, slightly different frame, but could be wrong), maybe the exile. And given the rough shape of the cloak in the background I think the Jedi is Kreia.

I'd definitely say that its a women because they're wearing a bustle

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

I dunno but the person next to Bao-Dur has a ALligator Skin Robe!! So gay...haha.....I didn't know George Lucas was designing the outfits for this game.....

I think that armor's called Ubari, or some crap like that. It was in Star Wars Galaxies, and Zam Wessell wore it in Episode 2. But I agree, it does look pretty gay (especially on guys).

I dunno but the person next to Bao-Dur has a ALligator Skin Robe!! So gay...haha.....I didn't know George Lucas was designing the outfits for this game.....

I think that armor's called Ubari, or some crap like that. It was in Star Wars Galaxies, and Zam Wessell wore it in Episode 2. But I agree, it does look pretty gay (especially on guys).

thats mabari you mean <_< :shifty:

thats mabari you mean <_< :shifty:

Right, my bad. I haven't played SWG in a while so I don't remember.