Character Updates

So you want the story to be spoiled?

Well put. I would like to learn a bit more about some of the characters, but not the one's that are going to have something BIG about them, and I don't want any of the story to be that messed up at the same time!

Where is the bell, wait for the bell, k i need the bell, wait the bell! Ding bonda dong! Ding bonda dong! Ding bonda dong! Ding bonda dong!

Kazic wants you.... to join the pinkside!

What about them?

They were on the character page, it's legend that they may still be alive....., well all legends or rumers are true in games.

"Your total disregard for the law and human decency both disgusts me and touches my heart. Bless you, sir."

"Soilent Green is people. This guy's just a homeless heroin junkie who got in a internet caf

They had the Rakata on the site before the game was released? That is lame... The whole unknown world is unknown and you find out about it in the game. It shouldn't have been on the site!

As for this game, I don't think we need any more info on the characters. We have quite a bit and I would prefer to experience things in the game.

What about them?

They were on the character page, it's legend that they may still be alive....., well all legends or rumers are true in games.

:lol: MOST EXCELLENT :thumbsup: I hope we get to go to there home world again (different part though) cause I loved that place I felt you didn't get to spend enough time there!

Where is the bell, wait for the bell, k i need the bell, wait the bell! Ding bonda dong! Ding bonda dong! Ding bonda dong! Ding bonda dong!

Kazic wants you.... to join the pinkside!

No more new info please, the next article that i want to read about KotOR II, is a review of the game.

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

Yeah at first I was going to say bring more information to the table....but now that I think of it I don't want more information about the ppl or story...I want to play the game......thats what I really want, so why get all the info now and ruin the actual gameplay-I kinda caught myself in a lie....lol....myself is telling myself that I want info....but what I really am telling myself is that I want it to be the time for the release...so now I say....we have enough information.....until the release in a few weeks...and I have it pre-ordered so I'll get it right away the day it comes out!!!!!!!!!! ;-)

hmm...

They can put whole story. I don't care. <_<

Why?

Becose I will have to wait till f****** Febuary until I will get the game.

And I will know whole story long before that.

Why the hell can't they release X-box and PC versions at the same time (don't answer that)

And NO!!! I'm not that strong not to visit this forum for WHOLE 3 months.

BLET SUDAS APSIKTAS IR SUDU APTEPTAS! SIKAU IR TAPSNOJAU!! GAYDZIAI!!!!!!!!!!!

As you can see for your self i'm not very happy. :thumbsup:

I need to kill somebody (And no. Sadly, not the publishers) I think i'l go and kill off whole city in HL2 :thumbsup: . I'm out of here...

Let them hate us, as long as they fear us.

obviously if we know a paragraph about each of the main characters the whole story will be spoiled <_<

with the last kotor the character page was spot on, all the info i wanted to get me hooked and not enuff to ruin the story even a tiny bit (excludin the stoopid rakata thing). are any of you daft enough and sad enough to say that character page spoiled kotor for you

this is NOT a rhetorical question, i would like answers and opinions