Lightsaber???

Ok so I keep reading about how you have to work to get YOUR lightsaber, and that there is a supposed sidequest that you'll have to complete to get it. Ok so, if this is true will there be like specialzed lightsabers (like blank's lightsaber) enabling to have your own personal lightsaber or if you find "your" lightsaber are we going to find some special crystal or sumtin?

Where is the bell, wait for the bell, k i need the bell, wait the bell! Ding bonda dong! Ding bonda dong! Ding bonda dong! Ding bonda dong!

Kazic wants you.... to join the pinkside!

Maybe put this is ask devs, because they are the only ones who know. As for teh crystal idea, I think I made that up last discussion as a "throw out" idea, (if anyone thought of it first, feel free to make me look bad) so no, thats not true. As far as we know.

If you want discussion on this topic, it's been done to death, search

Ok so I keep reading about how you have to work to get YOUR lightsaber, and that there is a supposed sidequest that you'll have to complete to get it. Ok so, if this is true will there be like specialzed lightsabers (like blank's lightsaber) enabling to have your own personal lightsaber or if you find "your" lightsaber are we going to find some special crystal or sumtin?

You do know the search function works right? I mean if you did a search you would find a topic on this that was done maybe a week ago.

Maybe put this is ask devs, because they are the only ones who know. As for teh crystal idea, I think I made that up last discussion as a "throw out" idea, (if anyone thought of it first, feel free to make me look bad) so no, thats not true. As far as we know.

If you want discussion on this topic, it's been done to death, search

I know I was the first to mention the idea of a speacial crystal (the one that bonds with the owner) being found in the PC's lightsaber (in the one thread anyway :unsure: ).

"The only difference between genius and stupidity is genius has its limits!" - Albert Einstein.

"It's better to be thought a fool, than to open your mouth and remove all doubt!"

"You can try to kill me, you'd fail!, but you can try!" - Revan.

"When you have exhausted all other possibilities whatever remains, however improbable must be the truth." - Sherlock Holmes (a.k.a. Sir Arthur Conan Dole)

"A lack of planning on your part, does not constitute an emergency on my part"

AscendedPaladin.png

I know I was the first to mention the idea of a speacial crystal (the one that bonds with the owner) being found in the PC's lightsaber (in the one thread anyway  :p ).

O, were you now? :)

(note: I didn't specifically meantion the bonding crystal, just a special one )

thats why I added the whole things about the bonding crystal :-" :D because I figure I might have been wrong but I knew I was right about the bonding crystal thing o:)

"The only difference between genius and stupidity is genius has its limits!" - Albert Einstein.

"It's better to be thought a fool, than to open your mouth and remove all doubt!"

"You can try to kill me, you'd fail!, but you can try!" - Revan.

"When you have exhausted all other possibilities whatever remains, however improbable must be the truth." - Sherlock Holmes (a.k.a. Sir Arthur Conan Dole)

"A lack of planning on your part, does not constitute an emergency on my part"

AscendedPaladin.png