new designer diary at gamespot

Thanks for the linkage.

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

The final stages of the game consisted of making sure everything looked polished while still being within the realm of what the designers had conceptualized at the start. During the creation of all content, I asked the artists to continually talk to the designers and make sure everything we made was within this realm. We were under a tight schedule and didn't have much time to go back and redo art, so everyone needed to be clear. The level of communication between the artists and designers was high and really helped to make everything efficient and on time. Good job!

So does this mean the game's gonna go gold, like, real soon? :devil::lol: Or am I reading this wrong. So when can we expect the announcement?

Or did I miss it? :(:ermm:

:lol:

So does this mean the game's gonna go gold, like, real soon? :devil::lol: Or am I reading this wrong. So when can we expect the announcement?

Or did I miss it? :(:ermm:

:lol:

If I am not mistaken it has already gone gold, It was sent out to LA at the begining of the month for them to bug test the final version and to also start on the production process.

"The only difference between genius and stupidity is genius has its limits!" - Albert Einstein.

"It's better to be thought a fool, than to open your mouth and remove all doubt!"

"You can try to kill me, you'd fail!, but you can try!" - Revan.

"When you have exhausted all other possibilities whatever remains, however improbable must be the truth." - Sherlock Holmes (a.k.a. Sir Arthur Conan Dole)

"A lack of planning on your part, does not constitute an emergency on my part"

AscendedPaladin.png

If I am not mistaken it has already gone gold, It was sent out to LA at the begining of the month for them to bug test the final version and to also start on the production process.

Isn't that just the XBox version that's been sent to LA? I thought the article was discussing the PC version. Or am I thinking of a different article? :devil:

"Console exclusive is such a harsh word." - Darque

"Console exclusive is two words Darque." - Nartwak (in response to Darque's observation)