New Kotor 2 movie

Not much was revealed really, but i did like the idea of having ships flying over you on Onderon, it gives some more "life" to the overall feel.

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

THere a new official movie at gamespot

(havent sin it yet so dnt av a go at me if its old)

http://www.gamespot.com/xbox/rpg/kotor2/media.html

Movies

"Your total disregard for the law and human decency both disgusts me and touches my heart. Bless you, sir."

"Soilent Green is people. This guy's just a homeless heroin junkie who got in a internet caf

Beautiful just beautiful!...I cant wait to hang out in a catina and have a drink...i cant wait to re-visit duntooine....Feburary is driving closer for me as i am Aussie so the xbox version is coming out in Feb....i brought fable yesterday.....so i am playing that while i wait for kotor 2....kotor 2 will me my ultimate excited game for next year :lol::thumbsup:

Beautiful just beautiful!...I cant wait to hang out in a catina and have a drink...i cant wait to re-visit duntooine....Feburary is driving closer for me as i am Aussie so the xbox version is coming out in Feb....i brought fable yesterday.....so i am playing that while i wait for kotor 2....kotor 2 will me my ultimate excited game for next year :lol:  :thumbsup:

Aussies RULE! I can't wait til KotOR 2 comes out, and I didn't liket he video too much!

Where is the bell, wait for the bell, k i need the bell, wait the bell! Ding bonda dong! Ding bonda dong! Ding bonda dong! Ding bonda dong!

Kazic wants you.... to join the pinkside!

Dec. is even closer\

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.