Lightsaber Hysteria

What should you be able to do?  

42 members have voted

1. 1. What should you be able to do?

• 1) Disarm opponments using the Force.
    • 2) Using your lightsaber to slice oppenments weapons.
    • 3) Nothing of the above.
    • 4) All of the above.
    • 5) Don't know/ Don't care.
    • 6) Something else, explain....

Would you like if you had the opportunity in the game to use a special feature and use the Force/lightsaber to disarm/destroy someones weapon without actually killing them.

Wouldn't is add to the game if you could cut through blasters in order to disable them? Or use a force disarm.

I personaly think that it would give a much more Star Wars feel to the game.

And by the light of the moon

He prays for their beauty not doom

Would you like if you had the opportunity in the game to use a special feature and use the Force/lightsaber to disarm/destroy someones weapon without actually killing them.

You mean like when Vader took away Han's blaster? Yeah that would actually be cool if you could "pull" away someones guns. :D

u wud have 2 haveit againts peoples stregth. like say a really muscly guy has a blaster then u mite not b able 2 get it off him or make it a high level feat like not available till afta 20 or summat like that.

wot ppl think??

unless you are lvl 20 .. then I don't think anyone could hold on to their weapons .. I mean you should be able to lift a plane of the ground with no effort at that point! ;)

but yeah .. it would be a good option for a nonviolent consular!

"I'm gonna kill you Jedi!!"

*pulling the blaster out of his hands*

"with what?"

Fortune favors the bald.

Ever thought the fact that it is a game and not a movie or book?? So the primary focus is play enjoyment, almost nobody wants to be a weak Jedi. Furthermore to do what is required of you you have to be more or less a godlike Jedi.

Godlike against "commoners" not other jedi

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

You mean like when Vader took away Han's blaster? Yeah that would actually be cool if you could "pull" away someones guns. :D

:-:blink::blink: i m not sure what to think :blink::blink::blink:

Godlike against "commoners" not other jedi

So true.

Force powers are really good against the weak minded and the non Force users, not against Jedi/Sith.

So being able to disarm your oppontment makes sense.

The problem of every CRPG is that you think your PC is the ultimate hero of all ages. Only NWN Hordes OF the Underdark made you realise what true power means

What does true power means?

the ability to make people cry .. in the blink of an eye! :thumbsup:

Fortune favors the bald.

True power means epic power for me. To have your name written down in hisory papers, and the lore of your deeds to be weaved as a tale amongst the people... and it also means that you can become lord of one of the Hells, beat god like creatures, call something like mini Apocalypse and things like that

There is hope beyond hope

Forgive if I got the wrong impression, but isn't your character supposed to do just this in the game??

Aren't you a Jedi/Sith legend in the making??

Ya but even in Forgotten Realms you don't really have all that much power. Lord Ao could take away all that you have in a second and erase all that you've done

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

Its EU lore anyway which would be equal to about 1/5 of actually Star Wars lore :thumbsup: