Awareness in K2

Well what will the best type of jedi be to get awarness or the other things, and do you know if the prestige classes supprt any bonus on any of these things?

Where is the bell, wait for the bell, k i need the bell, wait the bell! Ding bonda dong! Ding bonda dong! Ding bonda dong! Ding bonda dong!

Kazic wants you.... to join the pinkside!

Hades if you want a star wars game where you can play non-Jedi classes for the primary character then write to lucas arts and ask if they would be willing to make a game like that. Quit trying to turn Kotor into somethings it's not meant to be.

peace.gif

well said =D :geek: hades cant find anything uncomplainable and is usually the source of many flame wars and im sure everyone would like him to STFU

Hades if you want a star wars game where you can play non-Jedi classes for the primary character then write to lucas arts and ask if they would be willing to make a game like that. Quit trying to turn Kotor into somethings it's not meant to be.

peace.gif

well said =D :geek: hades cant find anything uncomplainable and is usually the source of many flame wars and im sure everyone would like him to STFU

Nah, he gives us something to bitch about. :p"

And by the light of the moon

He prays for their beauty not doom

Thanks for the info, thats awesome.

Also i agree KOTOR is made for you to play as a jedi, yet it is possible to play as a non-jedi character in KOTOR 1 and im sure in KOTOR 2. Just play the whole game as one of your non-jedi party members the whole time and let the PC control him/herself.

Hades does bring up some good points and an RPG where you have so many more choices would be an excellent game.

yeah, Hades is super... but actually I don't understand his motivations.

"Jedi poodoo!" - some displeased Dug

S.L.J. said he has already filmed his death scene and was visibly happy that he

Hades does bring up some good points and an RPG where you have so many more choices would be an excellent game.

yeah, Hades is super...  but actually I don't understand his motivations.

he just wants people to see things from other perspectives I guess .. seems so .. and how boring would this forum be if everyone loved every aspect of the game?? I mean all the topics would be "OMG I LOVE KOTOR" and all the replies "YES ME TOO WEEE" .. Nice to have someone bring up all the faults we don't want to see! thank you Hades_One! :thumbsup::lol:

Fortune favors the bald.

he just wants people to see things from other perspectives I guess .. seems so .. and how boring would this forum be if everyone loved every aspect of the game?? I mean all the topics would be "OMG I LOVE KOTOR" and all the replies "YES ME TOO WEEE" .. Nice to have someone bring up all the faults we don't want to see! thank you Hades_One! :thumbsup::lol:

That would be a respectable motivation. A moment ago I almost thought he wants to ban the Jedi from of the SW universe... :lol:

"Jedi poodoo!" - some displeased Dug

S.L.J. said he has already filmed his death scene and was visibly happy that he

peace.gif

well said =D :thumbsup: hades cant find anything uncomplainable and is usually the source of many flame wars and im sure everyone would like him to STFU

Funny how you attack him, but can never best him with logic and sound arguments. I would say it is you who is starting a flame war.

Hades may be misdirecting his efforts, but he usually has a point. As an action/adventure game KotOR is great, but as a RPG, it isn't that good. You cannot role-play after all. :lol:

- When he is best, he is a little worse than a man, and when he is worst, he is little better than a beast.

How noble and insightful :thumbsup:

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

I'm happy to see you can still type, and make these insightful observations, with your nose planted in Hades starhole

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

peace.gif

well said =D :thumbsup: hades cant find anything uncomplainable and is usually the source of many flame wars and im sure everyone would like him to STFU

Funny how you attack him, but can never best him with logic and sound arguments. I would say it is you who is starting a flame war.

Hades may be misdirecting his efforts, but he usually has a point. As an action/adventure game KotOR is great, but as a RPG, it isn't that good. You cannot role-play after all. :lol:

Like I said before, if Hades wants a non-Jedi rpg then he should ask for one, not keep trying to turn kotor into one. Ask LA to make a BountyHunters of the Old Republic game. :lol:

Other skills may cause additional conversation options as do statistics, so you may see things like: [intelligence], [Wisdom], [Repair], [Demolitions], etc, etc.

That is going to make it very difficult to milk it all out without cheating.

DISCLAIMER: Do not take what I write seriously unless it is clearly and in no uncertain terms, declared by me to be meant in a serious and non-humoristic manner. If there is no clear indication, asume the post is written in jest. This notification is meant very seriously and its purpouse is to avoid misunderstandings and the consequences thereof. Furthermore; I can not be held accountable for anything I write on these forums since the idea of taking serious responsability for my unserious actions, is an oxymoron in itself.

Important: as the following sentence contains many naughty words I warn you not to read it under any circumstances; botty, knickers, wee, erogenous zone, psychiatrist, clitoris, stockings, bosom, poetry reading, dentist, fellatio and the department of agriculture.

"I suppose outright stupidity and complete lack of taste could also be considered points of view. "

Other skills may cause additional conversation options as do statistics, so you may see things like: [intelligence], [Wisdom], [Repair], [Demolitions], etc, etc.

That is going to make it very difficult to milk it all out without cheating.

not necessarily.. it just means you have to play through the game a few times to try it all! but if you want to try it all in one game then yes.. you would have to cheat!

Fortune favors the bald.

I wonder what kind of options [Demolitions] and [Repair]-skill will add to your dialogue tree...

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

I wonder what kind of options [Demolitions] and [Repair]-skill will add to your dialogue tree...

I'm guessing we'll get to demolish or repair things. ;)o:)

I should be writing more clearly, when interacting with an NPC, where's the room for such options? Planting a mine on someone's head?

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

I'm guessing we'll get to demolish or repair things. ;)o:)

I should be writing more clearly, when interacting with an NPC, where's the room for such options? Planting a mine on someone's head?

In K1 we gave the twi'lek in the apartment a thermal detonator to fake his own death, maybe this time we will get to blow stuff up ourselves instead of just watching him do it.

It would even expand the role play options and replay value if they allowed non-Jedi classes for the primary character.

I want to slap you many many times. Anyways this crpg is based on a storyline, a jedi's adventures in the galaxy. This isn't open for discussion, but you must be pretty dumb to not understand this. Are you retarded? Seriously are you? Because if you don't understand that the game is based on a storyline that makes the PC jedi, well then go slam your head into a wall until you understand this. THE PC MUST BE A JEDI, its the rules/basis of THIS game. If you want to play a non jedi, go play another Star Wars game. Go play PnP, but as far as now, there aren't any Star Wars games where you can roleplay other than SW Galaxies and Battlefront. I know that your not into FPS, fine, but understand the fact that this game isn't open RPG, its storyline doesn't allow it. GET IT! GET IT through your skull, your so motherfing DENSE! Ahhhhhhhh!

You aren't the only one. :lol:

Bottom line is I just want a good CRPG that gives me a lot of choices in dialog but also a lot of choices in character development. I want to have the feeling that I have control in my character's development, both in role play and in game mechanics. The setting is irrelevant to me. It can be FR, it can be SW, it can be Star Trek, or it can be something totlly original (which is prefered). Of course if they do use an established rules set and setting it is important they keep it canon.

The way KotOR 2 is limited I feel like I am going to play the developers' character and not mine, and I hate games like that. PnP or otherwise. Its the same problem PS:T suffered and I expect games to get better over time.