light side or DARK

in the first game you ended up being savior or conquer, and my question is, if you were a savior, how did the galaxy get so fu**ed up?

and, how can they make choosing in the begining if revan was light or dark change the game. they would have to make 2 TOTALLY alter universes on your desision of revan being who he is. which = instead of 1 big storylines of minor descisions and 20 hours of gameplay, since they have to make 2 games, then they would have to split that twenty hours of gameplay into 2 different games of 10 hour gameplay

sorry for the long, drawn out post, BUT I COULDNT BE SILENCED FOR MUCH LONGER :blink:

you saved the galaxy as LS yes .. but the Republic was weak after the Mandalorian wars and the new war with Revan and Malak .. So if there were other Sith Lords, and it seems there was, waiting for the right time to strick then the years following would be the perfect time!

if you were DS then you severly crippeled the Republic .. but the question is how Revan lost the power .. perhaps he left for Korriban or something else, and three wannabees stepped up and fought due to the power vacuum Revan left .. or they attacked Revan shortly after and succeded in destroying the SF! and forcing Revan on the defensive until the defeated him and he left for Korriban or something else.. Or maybe Revan destroyed the SF himself to prevent it from falling into enemy hands after he was confident in the size of his fleet or maybe was forced to it?

the real question for LS is .. where is Revan now? and who where these new Sith Lords and where did they come from?

for DS the same, and also how was the SF destroyed?

otherwise its the same univers!

Fortune favors the bald.

in the first game you ended up being savior or conquer, and my question is, if you were a savior, how did the galaxy get so fu**ed up?

One major battle doesn't win a war. The destruction of the Star Forge might have slowed the Sith down, but by this point they had been winning battle after battle for nearly two years. It's entirely possible that the Sith would still have the advantage in numbers and power, Star Forge or no Star Forge, owing to the desperate situation of the Republic.

and, how can they make choosing in the begining if revan was light or dark change the game. they would have to make 2 TOTALLY alter universes on your desision of revan being who he is. which = instead of 1 big storylines of minor descisions and 20 hours of gameplay, since they have to make 2 games, then they would have to split that twenty hours of gameplay into 2 different games of 10 hour gameplay

Nah. If it were that complex, they would have just picked an ending and gone with it.

Really, all they need to do is find some way to make the two endings culminate in a similiar conclusion; Revan missing, the Sith winning the war, and the Star Forge gone. How they do that remains to be seen, but I doubt we'll see differences amount to much more than a few characters appearing or vanishing based on your choices.

I made this half-pony half-monkey monster to please you

But I get the feeling that you don't like it

What's with all the screaming?

You like monkeys, you like ponies

Maybe you don't like monsters so much

Maybe I used too many monkeys

Isn't it enough to know that I ruined a pony making a gift for you?

sorry for the long, drawn out post, BUT I COULDNT BE SILENCED FOR MUCH LONGER  >_<

Think of the Universe like a carpet... Someone was trying to walk through yesterday with mud on their shoes. You either stopped that person from getting mud on your carpet, or said screw it a muddy carpet is alot more fun looking.

Today someone else is trying to walk on your carpet with dog poop on their shoes. Now whether you kept your carpet nice and white yesterday, or allowed it to get some mud on it, you still have to decide today whether or not to let the poo get on your carpet.

Mr. Mud shoes and Mr. Poop shoes are different people with different threats to your carpet. The decison on whether to save your carpet or make it something you find more intersting isn't going to stop anyone else from walking on it next year in KOTOR 3, or 4000 years later in 1-6 with more muddy or otherwise dirty shoes.

Despite the large number of Sith ships destroyed in the battle at the Star Forge, many will have been off in other areas of the galaxy. The Sith were still extremely powerful, and so, (due to previous succeses before the Star Forge, weakening the Republic), the Sith ould launch a full blodded counter-attack. Not straight after the Star Forge, but they would do eventually. They wouldn't give the Republic time to rebuild.

Even with the starforge destroyed Korriban was still standing so more sith could be recruited, whereas the jedi academy on Dantoeene was nuked, so no more Jedi padawans.

There was probably another academy on Coruscant. I doubt that they only had one academy overall. Same with the council, there was the "main council" on Coruscant. The council we met in the game were not the real bosses.

So maybe the same goes for the academy, like there being a jedi academy on coruscant too. Just like in the movies...

Doesn't anyone actually paid attention to the game? Especailly what Canderous said of why the Mandalorians attacked the republic? The Sith made a proposal to the Mandalore to invade the Republic. These were not the same Sith under Revan and Malak. These are not the same Sith who used the Star Forge.

A TOTALLY DIFFERENT GROUP OF SITH!

Man, am I the only one who pays attention to the dialog around here?

ooh hades_one, how ignorant, we werent talking about the mandalorian wars, or even the sith, we were talking about how the first game will change the second

poor poor hades_one,  :unsure: he doesnt know what has talking about

I think he knows what he was talking about.

He was implying that the other Sith (The Sith that persuaded the Mandalorians to attack the Republic) are responsible for hell breaking loose in the galaxy.

Regardless of how Kotor ends, these Sith come in and create all kinds of trouble. With a weakened republic or a building Sith Empire, there are a ton of weak spots and they could have been exploited by these Sith. It seems likely to me that this could have happened.