what is this thing?!?!?

just your basic bloodthirsty xenomorph.

DISCLAIMER: Do not take what I write seriously unless it is clearly and in no uncertain terms, declared by me to be meant in a serious and non-humoristic manner. If there is no clear indication, asume the post is written in jest. This notification is meant very seriously and its purpouse is to avoid misunderstandings and the consequences thereof. Furthermore; I can not be held accountable for anything I write on these forums since the idea of taking serious responsability for my unserious actions, is an oxymoron in itself.

Important: as the following sentence contains many naughty words I warn you not to read it under any circumstances; botty, knickers, wee, erogenous zone, psychiatrist, clitoris, stockings, bosom, poetry reading, dentist, fellatio and the department of agriculture.

"I suppose outright stupidity and complete lack of taste could also be considered points of view. "

its a crockostimpy

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

i found this on the kotor 2 website and... WHAT IS THAT

Somewhere in the sewers if Onderon.....a beast.....that you kill.....that has been terroring people.....but you kill it for the money.....

"Your total disregard for the law and human decency both disgusts me and touches my heart. Bless you, sir."

"Soilent Green is people. This guy's just a homeless heroin junkie who got in a internet caf

hey its another pic of Vis Assar or w/e her name is fighting with a saber.

yet another pic to help support that shes a possible apprentice

the force is what gives a jedi his power. its an energy field created by all living things. it surrounds us and penetrates us. it binds the galaxy together

How did such a big thing get inside anyway?

Same with the Rancor, exactly how did it get in the sewers in the first place?

Let that be a lesson to you kids NEVER flush your pet Rancor down the drain. :-

the rancor probably got inside the sewers as a small ickle child and then grew to the size of a skyscraper only to be killed by a petty grenade concealed inside its dinner.......that was so stupid how it died..i mean the least that could have happened was making the roof cave in and bury it under a jazillion miles of rock

If you didn't like it you could always just kill him

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

Why not tame it?

It would be too expensive to feed a rancor. But then you could feed it with the armeis of Sith you were facing. :geek:

I think there will be a force power to tame a beast and maybe set it on your enemies.

"Jedi poodoo!" - some displeased Dug

S.L.J. said he has already filmed his death scene and was visibly happy that he

Why not tame it?

It would be too expensive to feed a rancor. But then you could feed it with the armeis of Sith you were facing. :geek:

I think there will be a force power to tame a beast and maybe set it on your enemies.

Nice. I only hope that it will be REALLY REALLY REALLY hungry though..... :p

And by the light of the moon

He prays for their beauty not doom

My first couple times through KOTOR I killed the Rancor.  I didn't know you could feed him poison.  Well I knew you could but didn't know how to.  I didn't know you could give items.  It was a fun battle though.  Never laid so many mines.

YOU COULD KILL IT?! :thumbsup: I was able to sneak past it once... Still don't know how I managed that one.

Welcome to the Pink side of the Force

Revenge is a dish best served in a warm, pink tupperware dish!

Grrrr to Atris! Snooty, stuck-up little....

Pink Side Master to Darth Gandalf, Trooper, Ronil Organ, Bokishi, Mr_Dashman, Stargate: 2000, mista_me, DarthDoGooder, GarethCarrots, Ludozee, and Obi-Wan Kenobi

Yeah I read on another message board that there will be a force power like that.

YOU COULD KILL IT?!  I was able to sneak past it once... Still don't know how I managed that one.

Yeah you kill it by throwing mines at it, that's what I did my first couple times through. Then I discovered that you could feed him mines to kill him.