Facial Hair is Evil

Actually, one of the (uh, male) PC heads looks a lot like Jesus. He's a tester favorite.

It would be better if he looked like Da' Jesus. You know with a hairnet and purple coveralls. After all no one f**ks with Da Jesus

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

So.......Qui-Gon, Obi-Wan and half the Jedi Council were evil....interesting haha.....also every evil character in the movies at least had no facial hair....Sidious, Maul, Anakin....everyone except Dooku....and hes just an old grandpa....and he has facial hair in every movie hes in neways haha....

yes count dooku is indeed an old grandpa..but he my most favorite dark jedi because he is so old =D

yeah sometime my moustache tells me to do evil things but I have to resist it...my moustache conflicts with my conscience......

The moustasche is the most heinious and depraved part of the facial hair, it is only surpassed in evil by the legendary unibrow.

errmm.....i have a unibrow ... and its monobrow

p.s. i love your posts by the way you r always so sarcastic =D

Actually the facts over the years and info from historians show that the catholics conception of what jesus looked like (what everyone thinks...long hair, beard, pretty lookin dude) is BS......

...the Bible says there was nothing attractive about him in a worldly way, haha, he was considered ugly, and he was a middleeasetern Jew...which meant he probably had a shag beard, and a curly fro...not long rockstar hair.....and he was a carpenter so he was probably pretty decently built, not a super skinny wuss lookin dude.....and 10-1 I think he had a big nose lol

So.......Qui-Gon, Obi-Wan and half the Jedi Council were evil....interesting haha.....also every evil character in the movies at least had no facial hair....Sidious, Maul, Anakin....everyone except Dooku....and hes just an old grandpa....and he has facial hair in every movie hes in neways haha....

yes count dooku is indeed an old grandpa..but he my most favorite dark jedi because he is so old =D

haha yeah I wish my grandpa was like that....

I liked how Dooku was really sly, and talked alot, really evil in the smooth sense, but if he had to....he could whoop some ass...I liked that about him alot....but other than that I thought he was just decent.....better than Maul tho....Maul was way to overdone...in my opinion....The staff saber was awesome tho....I wish they would have had a human sith that was exar-kun like....oh well.....

yeah sometime my moustache tells me to do evil things but I have to resist it...my moustache conflicts with my conscience......

The moustasche is the most heinious and depraved part of the facial hair, it is only surpassed in evil by the legendary unibrow.

LOL.......I was saying that to make fun of that persons post...I dont have a moustache.....hopefully u didnt think that

The Ringer .. lol ..

found an urban dictionary and it had this to say about "The Ringer"

when a girl is giving you a bj, at the moment of ejaculation you cup your hands and smack her in her ears simutaineously creating the ringing in her head, she will be so stunned that she wont realize she just swallowed your load. haha :D

and said "Da Jesus" was Jesus in pidgin english ..

Fortune favors the bald.

A church person once told me that gotees are evil because goats have them and goats can be demonic symbols hence gotees = goats = evil. Take this with a grain of salt.

I know the devil has a gotee but didn't Jesus both have a full beard as well? That messes up the evil/beards rule.

maybe Jesus was secretly evil? but just pretended to be really good to throw people off?? hmm ..

Actually, one of the (uh, male) PC heads looks a lot like Jesus. He's a tester favorite.

Is that the same head that was shown in the updated trailer?

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

Actually the facts over the years and info from historians show that the catholics conception of what jesus looked like (what everyone thinks...long hair, beard, pretty lookin dude) is BS......

...the Bible says there was nothing attractive about him in a worldly way, haha, he was considered ugly, and he was a middleeasetern Jew...which meant he probably had a shag beard, and a curly fro...not long rockstar hair.....and he was a carpenter so he was probably pretty decently built, not a super skinny wuss lookin dude.....and 10-1 I think he had a big nose lol

Dang I was just about to say that but you got to it first. He probaly did have a beard because I believe rabbis didn't shave then and Jesus was considered by many of his time to be a rabbi. The conception of what Jesus looked like isn't neccessarily a Catholic conception but a European one. Those Europeanean painters drew him off of what they imagined he looked like due to thier surrondings. The Catholic religion started in the Middle East meaning like I said its an old European concept. o:)

He's in the Big Lebowski

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

There very little actual hair though, he's the king of the comb over