Mother of all coolest efects - MUST for KOTOR2

The Mother Of All Efects would be adding SLOW MOTION camera to KOTOR2. Kind of slow-motion lighsaber killing in Jedi Knight series.

For example lets say you have a enemy and you select Power Attack and you kill the enemy with this last used feat. What if the ENGINE would add more frames and show them in SLOW MOTION eventually using a different camera angle !!!! Just think of critical strike in slow motion with a moving camera !!!! It would create a effect that would knock anyone out !!!!!!!!!

I frankly don't think is too much of a issue for the devs (actually I am a software engineer myself)

... Just think of it ...

Hmm, it's a cool thing in alot of games. But personally i think that the saberaction should be quick and flashy. That what makes the lightsaber duels cool.

But i'm for it if they'd do something like that for the killing-blow alone...

Hmm, it's a cool thing in alot of games. But personally i think that the saberaction should be quick and flashy. That what makes the lightsaber duels cool.

But i'm for it if they'd do something like that for the killing-blow alone...

Indeed, what I was/am talking about is SLOW MOTION for killing-blow - imagine the coolness factor of viewing so many different moves in slow-motion with a moving camera or at least with a camera from a different angle ...

slow motion for duels would be cool and have also thought about it but i thin it would be best as maybe a replay in slow motion like on wrestling games after doing the finisher a little box comes up showing a super cool replay. In jedi acadamy they had a slow motion on death which was also good. One thing i have recently thought of would be that you should be able to if they did implement the slowmo option would be to turn it off if you want for those more personal feel confrontations like how fast luke fought with vader on ep 6 and probably how anakin/vader squares off with kenobi in ep 3. :-

Its alright, but not really the thing in an RPG

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

Its alright, but not really the thing in an RPG

You might be right, but if I extend a little your ideea we could/should play KOTOR2 on a ascii terminal (like old style mud) - not that I dislike muds - I actually developed a mud myself ... - but - for KOTOR2 sake - lets ask our devs to add something that will make our Jedi journeys even more FUN !

With this lines in mind I raise my thumb: Vote for Slow-motion ! It is not such a big engine problem !!!