Most popular PC face from the Original

Yeah, the one with the scar was the coolest...the one wit hthe long hair was good...but not that good.....cuz the mullet was gay...I hope they make long hair for guys and actually make it look jedi-like this time.....they need to model some after the qui-gon type of jedi....ya know?

especially since this is 4000 years b4 the star wars movies.....things should look older not all futuristic crew cut jedi....lol

Yeah, the one with the scar was the coolest...the one wit hthe long hair was good...but not that good.....cuz the mullet was gay...I hope they make long hair for guys and actually make it look jedi-like this time.....they need to model some after the qui-gon type of jedi....ya know?

especially since this is 4000 years b4 the star wars movies.....things should look older not all futuristic crew cut jedi....lol

thats not a mullet .. he just pulled his hair backwards .. my god if he had a mullet I would've tried to delete his picture! can't stand that haircut.. so 80'es .. nothing wrong with the time period except the clothes and the hair! :ph34r: :shifty:

unless you were referring to the fish? in that case .. yes very Mullet-like! :-

Fortune favors the bald.

I used the white male face with the "soul patch", as someone called it, and the scar near his right eye and the white female face with red hair that was in a tight braid for my LS playthroughs. I never did finish a DS playthrough (too "thuggish" and not enough "evil"), but the ones I started used the asian male "Ming the Merciless" face and the same red haired female face.

Ya you mean the guy with the mullet

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

As someone from the foothills of Northwest Georgia, I believe I can lend some expertise on the subject of mullets. A mullet is best described as "business in the front, party in the back."

So, the archtypical mullet has a high and tight in the front and along the sides, and raggetty and long in the back. The most famous mullet? Probably Billy Ray Cyrus. If you don't know who he is, consider yourself thrice blessed. The worst mullet? The fem-mullet. You often times see these on women in Wal-Mart on Friday nights cruising around the sporting goods section. :ph34r:

--Gheralt

I always picked the female head with long purplish black hair and blue eyes. Don't know why just was drawn to it.

For a male character, I picked the guy with shoulder length brown hair. In my opinion, he was the only good looking male character of the bunch.

As someone from the foothills of Northwest Georgia, I believe I can lend some expertise on the subject of mullets. A mullet is best described as "business in the front, party in the back."

So, the archtypical mullet has a high and tight in the front and along the sides, and raggetty and long in the back. The most famous mullet? Probably Billy Ray Cyrus. If you don't know who he is, consider yourself thrice blessed. The worst mullet? The fem-mullet. You often times see these on women in Wal-Mart on Friday nights cruising around the sporting goods section.  :ph34r:

--Gheralt

Ya the softball player mullet. We have tons (and I do mean tons) of those where I'm originally from in Texas. But there are many famous mullets the bulk of which have belonged to pro wrestlers. If you would like more information on mullets, consult your local library

The more you know the farther you'll go

::Koala bear craps a rainbow in your brain::

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

the guy with the long dark hair LS and the one with the scar DS.. and the african girl with the long dark hair for LS and the pale goth chick with the long black hair for DS (she looked so very very evil)!

I wonder what planet has Africa?

the little blue one .. from a galaxy far far away and in the future .. you live on it? or have you left this reality for good? =]

Fortune favors the bald.