Mandalore??

Ok so I've heard about this mandalore guy, and I was wondering if he was the guy with the tubes coming from his mouth?

Where is the bell, wait for the bell, k i need the bell, wait the bell! Ding bonda dong! Ding bonda dong! Ding bonda dong! Ding bonda dong!

Kazic wants you.... to join the pinkside!

Yea i would think that it would be him, I mean they said he would be in and I haven't heard anything about him since then!

Where is the bell, wait for the bell, k i need the bell, wait the bell! Ding bonda dong! Ding bonda dong! Ding bonda dong! Ding bonda dong!

I think it might be Canderous as well, but my only problem is with the tubes. What could they be for?

He's 65, do you think he can still run around like he did when he was 60? But maybe an acciedent happened :devil:

"Your total disregard for the law and human decency both disgusts me and touches my heart. Bless you, sir."

"Soilent Green is people. This guy's just a homeless heroin junkie who got in a internet caf

ya, he could he was and still is a stud. he is a beast did you even look at him he looked like he was in his 30's. Mandalorings got to age differnt than stupid humans.

well, you think right my friend I can tell the smartness is with you. You should be trained in the ways of the smartness, but not by me I would lead you the way to dumbness.

Ok so I've heard about this mandalore guy, and I was wondering if he was the guy with the tubes coming from his mouth?

Yes. But he looks different now I think. And we think it is.....

Minor spoiler (only speculation)

Canderous.

It seems like Canderous is the most popular guessing among this forum, and i've agreed until very recently. I want Obsidian to suprise us, like Zaalbar being the new Mandalore.

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

It could be canderous, but if they want to have some kind of plot with his character you will probably meet like his son or something, or you'll never know bcs you might meet canderous outside of your team, who knows!

Cnaderous was my second favorite chracter from the game with Jolee as my first so I I hope he appears in the game, but I don't think I would like it if he was Mandalore seems too cliched. I would have no problem if he appeared as a different chracter you could perrsuade to either side or didn't appear at all but was mentioned though.

I hate Canderous....He was weak...I could have kicked his ass to high heaven!  That's right...I said it!

too many candyman fans on this forum.....

Canderous wasn't weak. Just give him the 2 bar swords fully upgrade .Full the power attack feats . And enjoy the slaughter he can give. With the PC he was a very good teamate.

it is really a selkath acting like a mandalorian he never takes the armour off and the armour has a built in translator that changes his speech

Yea!! This is deffinetely the best theory i have heard yet!! :blink:

I agree wholeheartedly (spelling?).

Cnaderous was my second favorite chracter from the game with Jolee as my first so I I hope he appears in the game, but I don't think I would like it if he was Mandalore seems too cliched. I would have no problem if he appeared as a different chracter you could perrsuade to either side or didn't appear at all but was mentioned though.

Yeah, i wouldn't want it to be Canderous neither... too obvious and as you said; a cliche.