Contents of the New Trailer :)

Since I liked trailer on official KotOR2 website today i went to look at it yet again - and then, i noticed something strange.

Is this just me, or all scenes are now shown from a a different perspective? Also, i don't remember that 'Obi Wan' like head

of PC, that pieces of new, cool movies (lots of explosions! (w00t) new models (hmmm... Is this guy in brown garb fighting along

PC with two new looking enemies a NPC?) plus, for a second it shows a Sith Lord(?) (just before "One choice can change Your life"

Also, I believe this looks better than old one... Better details or I just looked more closely?

Sorry for my weak english and any mistakes i might made :)

As for question from earlier topic (living place) - Holl... erm,

Polland all the Way! :">

F.

I already posted it here.

Oh :)

I have checked 3 pages worth of topics, but lack of 'trailer' word fooled me... How stupid of me to think I can really rival with such fast fans (pun intended) :">

Anyway, my question still stands. I don't remember seeing this brown-clad NPC on this forum before - is he new guy or some random trooper?

F.

I don't remember seeing this brown-clad NPC on this forum before - is he new guy or some random trooper?

What guy are you referring to?

Near the end, PC is fighting two new soldiers (like the one he grips in the last scene, these with face mask) and it seems that guy with brown robe helps him...

And to me he didn't looked like any NPC/allied troops/whatever shown before. He is completely new character (to me, at least, propably only to me :p )

F.

Why do the graphics on Mandalore look so terrible???

Well, they had to make it so X-box could run it as well :p First Deus Ex presented better 'mirroring' f/x than possible on this console, so they propably had to use this blurred 'shine' effect on both K1&2 - but that doesn't look 'real' and actually worsens the model :(

Actually, i looked at trailer again - this "Sith Lord" I referred to in my first post turned to be alien-looking, strange guy... Is this a mask, or is He e.g. Verpine or some other insectoid alien? Is he apprentice to a Sith Lord? Third Sith Lord?

His model seems way too detailed and unique to be just a random npc... Or perhaps, a whole race (like infamous Noghri) of Sith-allied assasins? :blink:

This trailer holds way too much new secrets when looked closely upon! :ph34r:

F.

Near the end, PC is fighting two new soldiers (like the one he grips in the last scene, these with face mask) and it seems that guy with brown robe helps him...

And to me he didn't looked like any NPC/allied troops/whatever shown before. He is completely new character (to me, at least, propably only to me  :p  )

F.

I think I know who you are talking about. I was trying to find a screenshot of her, yes I belive she is a... uh... she, but I couldn't find one. There was some speculation about her but it ended up being a dead end.

lol I have No clue what ur'e talking about...u talkin about Darth Nihlus?

Well, you can find this trailer here Off Site (click on Media>Trailer I). And no, he doesn't look like Darth Nihilus at all. It looks more like some insect or something resembling TIE Fighter pilot helmet... Also, I've noticed brown guy in some other scenes - it seems that he really is an NPC... Nobody has got a clue about him? :p

F.

...I think Mandalore looks fine...u guys are so ****in picky!

Pleeease... :-"

These new models in trailer looks sooo much better. Okay, Mandalore maybe is not ugly, but if not for (achem) inferior-grade hardware he had to be compliant to, he could've looked way nicer & smoother... Even regular Sith trooper has far more polygons (and a lot less angular head :-" )

Well, I suppose we have to wait to 2.2005 and look how he will really look like on PC :rolleyes:

By the way, has it been cleared if he was only 'his' armor and can't wear another? If he can, will he cover his face somehow to not show who he really his?

F.

Ahh... now, this is defintivelt interesting! I just wtched the re-made trailer and it looks quite good so far :rolleyes:. As for changes.. Well the NCP had been changed to some newer faces, we see some cutscenes of the Ebon Hawk and some battles and instead of Sion at the end, it's the Mask-guy instead.. Interesting.. :-.

Despite the fact that many people who've played KOTOR has a negative view on it, I'm still very optimistic about the Februari release and can't wait to get my paws on the game :D

Why do the graphics on Mandalore look so terrible???

Well, they had to make it so X-box could run it as well :shifty: First Deus Ex presented better 'mirroring' f/x than possible on this console, so they propably had to use this blurred 'shine' effect on both K1&2 - but that doesn't look 'real' and actually worsens the model :p

Actually, i looked at trailer again - this "Sith Lord" I referred to in my first post turned to be alien-looking, strange guy... Is this a mask, or is He e.g. Verpine or some other insectoid alien? Is he apprentice to a Sith Lord? Third Sith Lord?

His model seems way too detailed and unique to be just a random npc... Or perhaps, a whole race (like infamous Noghri) of Sith-allied assasins? :-

This trailer holds way too much new secrets when looked closely upon! :ph34r:

F.

Xbox has the ability to display excellent graphics, if you ever read an xbox review of the game (it might have been on gamespot) they actually commented on the fact that the graphics in the game arent as good as sum other xbox games, and the xbox version still got a better review than the pc one so dont diss xbox

I thought the xbox graphics for KOTOR were fine.....they were excellent....compare it to ANY other star wars game on any system EVER and it is the Best Star Wars has gotten....Jesus christ you guys.....you forget how revolutionary this game was.....it was the first GOOD Star Wars game lol......and the first RPG I know of for Star Wars....also it was the first RPG I ever played.....and pretty much the only one I like besides Fable, even tho fable was overhyped and kinda a let down, it was still awesome, but not nearly the replay of KOTOR...I only played fable twice. once good once evil.....I played KOTOR like 10 times lol .....neways......also, aout that person u were talking to I figured out who u were talking about.....yeah that's not a SithLord, it looks like some kind of Sith Elite or something, maybe a group of Sions' assassins or something I dunno, but there is a part of the trailer where u see aton of those black armor red bug eye dudes fighting almost like an army, and there is a pic of it too.....so thats not a sith lord or anything.......