Going back and playing KOTOR 1

Hey everyone! Since KOTOR 2 is just around the corner I decided to go back and play KOTOR to re-live the experience and such and progress myself into TSL.

I decided to play it like this. I'm a Male Jedi Guardian/Soilder. The face I have is that white guy with the scare over his right eye (ala Anakin Skywalker in EP3).

I'm going to play through the game all Lightside. By the time I get to the Rakata Temple, I'll be uber LS. That is where the catch comes. At the temple, I'm going to side with Bastila and go DS. This is where things will get "Darker" for the Republic and Jedi leading up to TSL.

So far I completed Taris and Dantooine. I do want to finish it just yet, I want to time it good enough so that I'll finish it 1 day before the release of TSL. If I'm almost done 14 days before release, I'll wait til that 1 day then finish it so it'll be a nice transition for me.

Anyone else doing/thinking of doing the same thing?

Yep. Doing the same; whenever I play a sequel to an RPG, I always enjoy playing the original again as my sort of 'official version' of what happened.

Now playing as a male Scoundrel (without levelling up past the Endar Spire), going to switch to Guardian later, starting out Light Side but intending to slip to the Dark after the revelation on the Leviathan (thus letting me play Korriban as an ultra-nasty type and get well into the Dark before the temple.) Currently using that bald Ming the Merciless-looking guy who looks damn menacing when fallen to the Dark Side and dressed in Revan's robes, wielding dual sabers with the Heart of the Guardian in one and the Mantle of the Force in the other.

I made this half-pony half-monkey monster to please you

But I get the feeling that you don't like it

What's with all the screaming?

You like monkeys, you like ponies

Maybe you don't like monsters so much

Maybe I used too many monkeys

Isn't it enough to know that I ruined a pony making a gift for you?

I started a few days ago, even though I have to wait till feb. :-

This time I'm using heavy blasters with Canderous and HK as blaster rifle back up. You can do serious damage with upgraded Bargarian heavy repeating blasters.

And as I'm darkside guardian I get a +1-8 damage as well. I'm also playing as female just so I can kill Carth. 2 more starmaps and he's going down! :rolleyes:

I was thinking of doing the same thing but I can't, I've beaten the game like 10 times and now I know every little thing there is and what is about to happen next, I get bored because it's so easy but I'll keep in mind my DarkSide Male Revan Ending, and that's what I'll start KOTOR 2 with....Mwuahaha....

I'm with you Ty. The difference is that I have not stopped playing K1 since I have gotten it and I've played it a lot of times, and I mean A LOT OF TIMES :p . I'm trying to absorb the story and gameplay as much as possible. Thank goodness it's not that far away until the release, only 3 weeks (w00t)

>_< :angry: :'( you lucky ******* ******* ****! :p

Hey everyone! Since KOTOR 2 is just around the corner I decided to go back and play KOTOR to re-live the experience and such and progress myself into TSL.

I decided to play it like this. I'm a Male Jedi Guardian/Soilder. The face I have is that white guy with the scare over his right eye (ala Anakin Skywalker in EP3).

I'm going to play through the game all Lightside. By the time I get to the Rakata Temple, I'll be uber LS. That is where the catch comes. At the temple, I'm going to side with Bastila and go DS. This is where things will get "Darker" for the Republic and Jedi leading up to TSL.

So far I completed Taris and Dantooine. I do want to finish it just yet, I want to time it good enough so that I'll finish it 1 day before the release of TSL. If I'm almost done 14 days before release, I'll wait til that 1 day then finish it so it'll be a nice transition for me.

I was actually thinking of doing the same thing. I was going to play through a certain way (probably as a DS Revan) and then "continue" my game in TSL by having my answers fresh in my mind.

"Console exclusive is such a harsh word." - Darque

"Console exclusive is two words Darque." - Nartwak (in response to Darque's observation)

im playin again and im gonna be a male neutral leaning toward light sentinel. i never tried sentinel much so im gonna try it

the force is what gives a jedi his power. its an energy field created by all living things. it surrounds us and penetrates us. it binds the galaxy together

good idea about playing KotOR again, but the only problem with what you're saying is that Anakin has a mullet so you can't be totally like him! :D

Where is the bell, wait for the bell, k i need the bell, wait the bell! Ding bonda dong! Ding bonda dong! Ding bonda dong! Ding bonda dong!

Kazic wants you.... to join the pinkside!

I'll put it plain and simple.....GET A LIFE!

:p

- When he is best, he is a little worse than a man, and when he is worst, he is little better than a beast.

All probaly just sit in my house and "roll" x till I'm almost as stupid as Tyrell, then I'll stop and rip up my application to KU, as I am not an idiot :devil:

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

I was thinking the same thing  :blink: , only I just want to play it to get the "kotor feeling" again, and to ease the horrible, horrible pain of 2 and a half months of waiting for TSL  :devil:

two and half months is nothing I have bee waitting for over a year

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAA

that's all I got to say.....

I've been waiting for a year too....ever since I beat KOTOR and was like God I hope they make a sequel to this....

well...I've only got a few weeks to go

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAA ahhhhwwwwwwww damn.....then I'll probably buy the pc version too....just for kicks lol.....well actually if theres no DLC never mind, no reason to get it....

:ermm:

:thumbsup::thumbsup:

All probaly just sit in my house and "roll" x till I'm almost as stupid as Tyrell, then I'll stop and rip up my application to KU, as I am not an idiot :thumbsup:

:thumbsup::thumbsup:

manthing2.jpg