Information Release

What information are they going to release?  

49 members have voted

1. 1. What information are they going to release?

• Nothing. No NEW news till I read the instruction booklet.
    • Some website updates with tidbits.
    • Website updates with new information.
    • Magazine/Website update with a good chunk of new stuff.
    • Prestige Class info.
    • Prestige Class info + level up guide.
    • Prestige Class info + level up guide + when you change.
    • Everything.
    • Downloadable script.
    • Other/Explain.

I'd personally like to see a much more in depth look at d20 in the manual. Whilst the KotOR spiral booklet was not only flimsy, but barely touched on the rules pertaining to the game mechanics; some areas of d20 went completely undocumented.

Compare that to the NWN 'manual'. That thing at several hundred pages, practically was the Dungeon and Dragon 3rd edition rulebook. :wub:

manthing2.jpg

I would prefer no more info until the game is released, because I'm a US Xboxer :p . But if they do release info I would be more than happy to read up on it.

You see, there's a problem. you US X-Box users (may their X-Boxes explode :p ) have the game in about 3 weeks. But international X-box users and PC users have to wait 2 and a half months, so they have to keep us happy. Ofcourse we can't be on the same forum as you guys, because of spoilers, so there has to come something else for us.

In that case I hope the Devs keep telling us little bits of teaser information, just to ease the pain of waiting. And the first X-box user who tells us severe spoilers...be warned...we will hunt you down and spill your blood till it rains down from the skies :)

:ph34r:

Even tho I am getting it for Xbox and very soon...... ( 21 days ) I don't feel like they need to release anything else... it's only about 20 days to go. With the release so soon I don't want to know anything else about it, just the general layout of the game is fine.

I hope we don't get ANY new news until the game has been released and everyone has had a chance to play it. I hate spoilers and I hate having the game ruined for me. We already know enough about the game. We don't need to know anything more (other than the exact day it'll be released).

"Console exclusive is such a harsh word." - Darque

"Console exclusive is two words Darque." - Nartwak (in response to Darque's observation)

I hope we don't get ANY new news until the game has been released and everyone has had a chance to play it.  I hate spoilers and I hate having the game ruined for me.  We already know enough about the game.  We don't need to know anything more (other than the exact day it'll be released).

There will be at least one, who thinks himself clever trolling info we wish to find out ourself. They will be about 9 years old and consider themselves extremely funny, you mark my words! The only safe thing to do is leave these forums until the game is released.

I just got this in from LucasArts official website.....

XBOX Release date 12/6/04

PC Release date 2/14/05

*minor spoiler*

Bastillia is MSG (Nihlus)....

your PC is the real Malak....

Malak from KOTOR 1 is the real Exile.....

Bastilla is a lesbian and Atris is her ex lover...that's why they are fighting....Revan used to watch them two....

Carth has Herpies....

There will be at least one, who thinks himself clever trolling info we wish to find out ourself. They will be about 9 years old and consider themselves extremely funny, you mark my words! The only safe thing to do is leave these forums until the game is released.

Which is why, when the US XBox version is released, I won't be visiting this forum. I might still drop by the NWN2 forums, but I'm steering clear of all KOTOR2 forums in December.

"Console exclusive is such a harsh word." - Darque

"Console exclusive is two words Darque." - Nartwak (in response to Darque's observation)

Bastillia is MSG (Nihlus)....

your PC is the real Malak....

Malak from KOTOR 1 is the real Exile.....

Bastilla is a lesbian and Atris is her ex lover...that's why they are fighting....Revan used to watch them two....

Carth has Herpies....

I think we found our 9yearold

P.S. not funny to me, just sad