Revan

rika

One question, how would Revan's connection to the Force be severed?

Hmm... was thinking either the combined might of Sith Lords did it. Or maybe when Revan went to Korriban, it happened there.

I see its this time of the year again...'Wild Specutlation time' . OK, here' goes:

Maybe it has something to do with his life/force bond with Bastilla. If the unimaginable were to happen to her, i.e. she got whacked, then perhaps his connection to the force could be affected (probably for the worse). :ph34r:

manthing2.jpg

I see its this time of the year again...'Wild Specutlation time' .  OK, here' goes:

Maybe it has something to do with his life/force bond with Bastilla.  If the unimaginable were to happen to her, i.e. she got whacked, then perhaps his connection to the force could be affected (probably for the worse). :ph34r:

I never thought of that. Good idea though :wub:

Hope it never happens *knock on wood*. I would be very depressed if something happened to Bastila.

I see its this time of the year again...'Wild Specutlation time' .  OK, here' goes:

Maybe it has something to do with his life/force bond with Bastilla.  If the unimaginable were to happen to her, i.e. she got whacked, then perhaps his connection to the force could be affected (probably for the worse). :ph34r:

I never thought of that. Good idea though :wub:

Hope it never happens *knock on wood*. I would be very depressed if something happened to Bastila.

:p

I hope so too, but it could explain why Revan imposed a 'self-exile' on himself - because he was greiving.... :p

Hopefully not though.

*looks for wood to touch but only finds stupid metal*

D'oh!

manthing2.jpg

I thought it always was 'Wild Speculation Time'. :wub:

Anyway, there's a flaw in that theory. You know, Bastila could die by your own hand in K1, and nothing at all happened to the PC's connection to the force. If at all, I believe Bastila's turning to LS or DS could affect the PC, but not much more.

- When he is best, he is a little worse than a man, and when he is worst, he is little better than a beast.

I wonder why he/she would stay there and let Nihilis, Sion & co take over?

It's better to let others do your dirty work, rather than risking your own neck in potentially dangerous business. Revan learned that the hard way. :shifty:"

- When he is best, he is a little worse than a man, and when he is worst, he is little better than a beast.

I thought it always was 'Wild Speculation Time'. :)

Anyway, there's a flaw in that theory. You know, Bastila could die by your own hand in K1, and nothing at all happened to the PC's connection to the force. If at all, I believe Bastila's turning to LS or DS could affect the PC, but not much more.

We're theorizing under the LS Male (thus romance, redemption etc) assumption, as that is K2's default choice. :p

manthing2.jpg

haha  yeah.....bastilla was hot yo....I wonder if tha bastilla skywalker chick looks like bastilla...if so I'm headin up to Australia....goin down to australia...Im a dumb American I dont know geography....but hey I play a mean guitar! :rolleyes:

Hmmm, I'm wondering the same thing. Bastilla Skywalker, I hereby officially request you to show us a photograph of yourself. I (and probably a lot of other Star Wars/RPG nerds) am honestly curious about what kind of person a female Star Wars fan is, and more important, how they look :-

Lud....lol I hope ur kiddin.....I was kidding around but you just brought it to the creepy stage....thnx.... :p

we dont want the kotor crew to go unemployed now do we....??....we dont want them to have to beg for money do we??? lol.....they did such a brilliant job in kotor they deserve to stay on another season.... :(

LOL LOL LOL

you guys are funny lol

cant stop laughing

Sorry man, i just had to... you left it wide open for a burn...  :lol:"

Ok, you're right, I brought it onto myself :p . But seriously, the combination female/Star Wars is not one you see everyday. I for myself never met a female SW fan. I don

Welcome to the Pink side of the Force

Revenge is a dish best served in a warm, pink tupperware dish!

Grrrr to Atris! Snooty, stuck-up little....

Pink Side Master to Darth Gandalf, Trooper, Ronil Organ, Bokishi, Mr_Dashman, Stargate: 2000, mista_me, DarthDoGooder, GarethCarrots, Ludozee, and Obi-Wan Kenobi

Seriously man, where do you people live? I always here guys say stuff like that. We're EVERYWHERE lol, you just aren't paying attention. If you've ever been over to www.theforce.net in the Jedi Council Fanfiction forums, you'll finsds a TON. Welcome to the Girly Side, young padawan.  :p

*Ludozee is seriously considering to switch forums*

:-

Hehe. Seriously Lu, give it a looksy. If you like good SW stories and cool people (many of them women or young women) try us out. I'd reccomend reading the Obi Wan Challenge Thread in The Sage section of the Fanfiction Jedi Council boards. That tends to be where a lot of women hang out (because we all love drooling over Obi-Wan lol).

*sidles baack on topic* :p

Welcome to the Pink side of the Force

Revenge is a dish best served in a warm, pink tupperware dish!

Grrrr to Atris! Snooty, stuck-up little....

Pink Side Master to Darth Gandalf, Trooper, Ronil Organ, Bokishi, Mr_Dashman, Stargate: 2000, mista_me, DarthDoGooder, GarethCarrots, Ludozee, and Obi-Wan Kenobi