Revan

rika

Since Revan is no where to be seen after the Star Forge, I was thinking maybe Revan cannot play a great role in TSL because his/her connection to the Force was severed too?

Forgive me if this has already been brought up in previous posts.

There are all sorts of ways his connection could be severed, happened a few times in the SW universe as I believe.

I hope that whatever cause his absence has it's well explained, including what the devil happened to the Forge and Bastilla the pig tail wearing skank.

Since Revan is no where to be seen after the Star Forge, I was thinking maybe Revan cannot play a great role in TSL  because his/her connection to the Force was severed too?

I don't think that will happen, but maybe.

I sure hope not, though. I spent hours perfecting my Revan. I wouldn't want to play KOTOR II and spend the whole game searching for some information about Revan just to find out

"Oh, by the way, Revan had his connection with the force cut off. He has now gone into retirement and sits in front of the TV all day drinking beer."

Now I know it wouldn't be quite like that, but that's how I'd feel.

"Working for Davik was like driving a spike in the side of your head. Sure, you got something new up there, but in the end, you've lost something as well." - Canderous

"But I though Jedi weren't allowed to love." - Handmaiden

"But some do it anyway. We call it pulling a Bindo." - The Exile

That would be better than finding out he's dead :thumbsup:

I don't think so. I'd rather have him dead than weak.

It's like a Hall of Fame football player who played past his prime. You would have rather seen him retire than see him pummeled and his career die off because he wasn't good enough anymore. (I know many of you don't come from places where football is popular, but I think you get my drift.)

"Working for Davik was like driving a spike in the side of your head. Sure, you got something new up there, but in the end, you've lost something as well." - Canderous

That would be better than finding out he's dead :thumbsup:

It's like a Hall of Fame football player who played past his prime. You would have rather seen him retire than see him pummeled and his career die off because he wasn't good enough anymore. (I know many of you don't come from places where football is popular, but I think you get my drift.)

I see your point.

Oh, kind of like Emmit Smith?

Since Revan is no where to be seen after the Star Forge, I was thinking maybe Revan cannot play a great role in TSL  because his/her connection to the Force was severed too?

Forgive me if this has already been brought up in previous posts.

I doubt it, considering he was pretty powerful in the Force by the end of the game. Once he had his "revelation" aboard the Leviathan, I think any amount of power in the Force he had before had returned.

"Console exclusive is such a harsh word." - Darque

"Console exclusive is two words Darque." - Nartwak (in response to Darque's observation)

Oh, kind of like Emmit Smith?

Yes, Emmit Smith is a prime example.

There are all sorts of ways his connection could be severed, happened a few times in the SW universe as I believe.

I hope that whatever cause his absence has it's well explained, including what the devil happened to the Forge and Bastilla the pig tail wearing skank.

haha yeah.....bastilla was hot yo....I wonder if tha bastilla skywalker chick looks like bastilla...if so I'm headin up to Australia....goin down to australia...Im a dumb American I dont know geography....but hey I play a mean guitar! :thumbsup:

haha yeah.....bastilla was hot yo....I wonder if tha bastilla skywalker chick looks like bastilla...if so I'm headin up to Australia....goin down to australia...Im a dumb American I dont know geography....but hey I play a mean guitar! :thumbsup:

Ummm...you need to keep that under control dude.

Anyways, I think Obsidian will explain exactly what went on in a decent amount of detail. I was just saying earlier that it would be lame if we got two lines about what happened. If it turns out that Revan is dead, then that is ok, just as long as it is well explained.

haha  yeah.....bastilla was hot yo....I wonder if tha bastilla skywalker chick looks like bastilla...if so I'm headin up to Australia....goin down to australia...Im a dumb American I dont know geography....but hey I play a mean guitar! :thumbsup:

Yes, I'm sure she looks like a pixelated female video game character. :rolleyes:

"Console exclusive is such a harsh word." - Darque

"Console exclusive is two words Darque." - Nartwak (in response to Darque's observation)

That she does that she does...

No seriously, Revan plays a big roll in the background sort of, is what i heard. meaning, you'll probably hear about him all the time and when his fate is discovered it'll blow you away (at least i hope so).

That she does that she does...

No seriously, Revan plays a big roll in the background sort of, is what i heard. meaning, you'll probably hear about him all the time and when his fate is discovered it'll blow you away (at least i hope so).

Yeah I heard that Obsidian was aiming for that too! and in case you don't feel his fate is spectacular enough they've rigged a tactical nuclear device to the holocron that depicts Revans death .. to really blow you away! .. at least thats what I've heard!

Fortune favors the bald.

Yep. I'm guessing a Force ghost appearance whose nature will be determined by the answers you give to Atton. Maybe even the encounter with the ghost of Revan marks your rise as a [insert prestige class here]. That would be a plausible story development and it would solve a lot of practical problems with Revan's appearance. Some fans would be disappointed, including myself, though. Others will just be mad at Obsidian. :wub:

- When he is best, he is a little worse than a man, and when he is worst, he is little better than a beast.

haha  yeah.....bastilla was hot yo....I wonder if tha bastilla skywalker chick looks like bastilla...if so I'm headin up to Australia....goin down to australia...Im a dumb American I dont know geography....but hey I play a mean guitar! :wub:

Hmmm, I'm wondering the same thing. Bastilla Skywalker, I hereby officially request you to show us a photograph of yourself. I (and probably a lot of other Star Wars/RPG nerds) am honestly curious about what kind of person a female Star Wars fan is, and more important, how they look :p

haha  yeah.....bastilla was hot yo....I wonder if tha bastilla skywalker chick looks like bastilla...if so I'm headin up to Australia....goin down to australia...Im a dumb American I dont know geography....but hey I play a mean guitar! :wub:

Hmmm, I'm wondering the same thing. Bastilla Skywalker, I hereby officially request you to show us a photograph of yourself. I (and probably a lot of other Star Wars/RPG nerds) am honestly curious about what kind of person a female Star Wars fan is, and more important, how they look :p

You sir could certainly use some fresh air. <_<

- When he is best, he is a little worse than a man, and when he is worst, he is little better than a beast.