Robes

Ok a while back I heard that you could somewhat customize your robes. Now I heard this awhile back and really haven't been keeping up with the current KotOR 2 news, so I was wondering if this was scraped, and if not to what extent can you customize these robes.

Where is the bell, wait for the bell, k i need the bell, wait the bell! Ding bonda dong! Ding bonda dong! Ding bonda dong! Ding bonda dong!

Kazic wants you.... to join the pinkside!

Oh ok! As long as they have actuallly good robes I'll be fine I was just worried that it would be those skin tight ones again!

Where is the bell, wait for the bell, k i need the bell, wait the bell! Ding bonda dong! Ding bonda dong! Ding bonda dong! Ding bonda dong!

Ok a while back I heard that you could somewhat customize your robes.  Now I heard this awhile back and really haven't been keeping up with the current KotOR 2 news, so I was wondering if this was scraped, and if not to what extent can you customize these robes.

The search function is your friend

"Your total disregard for the law and human decency both disgusts me and touches my heart. Bless you, sir."

"Soilent Green is people. This guy's just a homeless heroin junkie who got in a internet caf

Ok a while back I heard that you could somewhat customize your robes.  Now I heard this awhile back and really haven't been keeping up with the current KotOR 2 news, so I was wondering if this was scraped, and if not to what extent can you customize these robes.

Ahh I can tell who the smart ppl are in this conversation!

Ahh I can tell who the smart ppl are in this conversation!

.y35 1 cane

but next time search for what you need to know insted of making topics.

"Your total disregard for the law and human decency both disgusts me and touches my heart. Bless you, sir."

"Soilent Green is people. This guy's just a homeless heroin junkie who got in a internet caf

Oh ok! As long as they have actuallly good robes I'll be fine I was just worried that it would be those skin tight ones again!

they are real flowing robes like obi-wans and darth mauls and sidious'

the force is what gives a jedi his power. its an energy field created by all living things. it surrounds us and penetrates us. it binds the galaxy together

Actually, I believe what he's referring to is that I once asked Akari in one of the Weekend Programmer threads if robes would be upgradeable like armor was. Akari said yes.

Yea that's what I mean. Well it sounds great and some robes like Vader in EP3 would be awesome! And will there be other "special" robes, like the qel-droma robes or the star forge robes?