Choices at Beginning of K2

This isn't a spoiler, but there's been some questions about what happens if you choose "I don't care" or "I don't give a !@$!@" about what happened in K1 when talking with Atton at the beginning. If you choose this option, then the game will assume that your character in K1 was male and took the light side path. So be warned.

Thanks for the info!

This implies that there will be only four options: male/female LS/DS

I wonder what effect this has on Bastilla's appearance in TSL...If you killed her, but still finished LS, then...no...noo....this can't be true...aaargh...

Heh, i didn't even know that there was an "I don't give sh*t"-option in the game. Thanks for info.

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

Thanks for the info, greatly appreciated.

"The only difference between genius and stupidity is genius has its limits!" - Albert Einstein.

"It's better to be thought a fool, than to open your mouth and remove all doubt!"

"You can try to kill me, you'd fail!, but you can try!" - Revan.

"When you have exhausted all other possibilities whatever remains, however improbable must be the truth." - Sherlock Holmes (a.k.a. Sir Arthur Conan Dole)

"A lack of planning on your part, does not constitute an emergency on my part"

AscendedPaladin.png

This isn't a spoiler, but there's been some questions about what happens if you choose "I don't care" or "I don't give a !@$!@" about what happened in K1 when talking with Atton at the beginning. If you choose this option, then the game will assume that your character in K1 was male and took the light side path. So be warned.

So i won't have to answer any questions than, do i?

"Your total disregard for the law and human decency both disgusts me and touches my heart. Bless you, sir."

"Soilent Green is people. This guy's just a homeless heroin junkie who got in a internet caf

Because K1 was made with a LS male Revan in mind.

I wonder however, about those questions. If Im not mistaken the exile has been gone+cryofrozen since the beginning of the mandalorian wars. How can she/he then know anything about the fate of Revan? Logic and experience tells me there will be a:

-I dont know for shure, but I knew Revan and she'd never go darkside and take over the galaxy!

DISCLAIMER: Do not take what I write seriously unless it is clearly and in no uncertain terms, declared by me to be meant in a serious and non-humoristic manner. If there is no clear indication, asume the post is written in jest. This notification is meant very seriously and its purpouse is to avoid misunderstandings and the consequences thereof. Furthermore; I can not be held accountable for anything I write on these forums since the idea of taking serious responsability for my unserious actions, is an oxymoron in itself.

Important: as the following sentence contains many naughty words I warn you not to read it under any circumstances; botty, knickers, wee, erogenous zone, psychiatrist, clitoris, stockings, bosom, poetry reading, dentist, fellatio and the department of agriculture.

"I suppose outright stupidity and complete lack of taste could also be considered points of view. "

I wonder however, about those questions. If Im not mistaken the exile has been gone+cryofrozen since the beginning of the mandalorian wars. How can she/he then know anything about the fate of Revan?

Gone yes,crofrozen? I don't see that being the case. We also don't know how long the person has been gone or what they've been doing. Might have been exiled after the War with the Mandalorians but sometime after Revan and Malak disappeared and came back to rage their own little war.

i dont have to answer questions if i dont want to i guess,

to those who wonder why male ls its because thats how the Star Wars universe works. the main character is usually a male ls jedi if its about jedi.

the force is what gives a jedi his power. its an energy field created by all living things. it surrounds us and penetrates us. it binds the galaxy together

I'm not surprised. The original game just seems to flow a lot more naturally for a Light Side Male. There are no complications with characters referring to Revan as a 'he' or otherwise implying very strongly that Revan was of the testicular persuasion, the Bastila romance is much more important within the plot than the Carth romance, and the Dark Side game of KOTOR is incredibly weak until the very end.

Everything just seemed to hint at the game being designed for a male, light side Revan. Since most gamers are male, and most people play the game as a 'good guy', I don't think anyone should be taken aback at that.

I made this half-pony half-monkey monster to please you

But I get the feeling that you don't like it

What's with all the screaming?

You like monkeys, you like ponies

Maybe you don't like monsters so much

Maybe I used too many monkeys

Isn't it enough to know that I ruined a pony making a gift for you?

I wonder if Obsidian has in mind for KOTOR 2 that the main way this game should be played out or what they had in mind, is a Male DS jedi/sith.....I mean...the title says it all....obsidian is known for their darker image, and alot of the screen shots show more evil lookin jedi with red sabers and it clearly shows what the designers like muahaha....also....since kotor 1 was created with a lightside bias, it would make sense to reverse it in the sequel.....or maybe Im just a Sith Hopeful who should be on korriban and not on this forum...eh?