Light Side Powers

Well, they cant't just ignore Star Wars rules. I don't know if there is a light side power that can harm, but they can't just implement it without lucasarts approval...

Besides, you can still use DS powers even if you're a LS player

This has been asked many times before but...

No. Like my main man, or alien, Yoda said: "A Jedi uses the force for knowledge and defense, never attack". Plus there is really no need for an offensive LS attack, my LS Consular did wonders with all the DS force powers. Ofcourse he ran out of FP quick but with the prestige class Jedi Master he will be able to recover FP faster :-

You already have Force wave as a neutral power. If the Force is used to harm other living beings, you should receive DS points, so don't complain.

- When he is best, he is a little worse than a man, and when he is worst, he is little better than a beast.

As I said, using the Force to harm others is considered DS. No matter what you think about it, it's what Lucas decided when he created the whole thing.

You have LS powers to augment one's abilities, and you have DS powers to bring grief to others. If you like to choke people, go DS. You can't have both, sorry.

- When he is best, he is a little worse than a man, and when he is worst, he is little better than a beast.

Evil, yes. But there's a difference between being evil and using the dark side. In the D20, you would be awarded 2 DS points for choking Han Solo. One for attacking a nice guy, and other for doing nasty things with the Force. However, taking out R2 with the Force would only get you a single DS point. The action itself is evil, but the Force is not being used to harm living beings.

Yet lightsiders can use Destroy Droid. Asimov is turning in his grave. Well, if he's not cremated.

I would assume that if an attack is used on something living then it would be considered DS. But a droid is lifeless and created by man or aliens and not the Force or God or whatever :geek:

You obviously never read the "Medstar" duology, so you never heard of I-5YQ...

The Lightside doesn't need offensive powers. The whole point of it, as someone has already pointed out, is that the Lightside augments and improves defence. Besides, you try using Master Valour and Master Speed and then introducing an enemy to the sharp end of your lightsaber.

I never used speed or valor or any of those....what do they do exactly? I never figured it out.....

force speed Im used to is the jk games and u dont run any faster in kotor when u use it....and valor never made sense to me hah

The greatest advantage of Master speed was not running faster. It added +6 to your defense and two extra attacks per round. Master valor added +4 (+6 maybe?) to defense, and +4 to all your saving throws.

I never used speed or valor or any of those....what do they do exactly? I never figured it out.....

force speed Im used to is the jk games and u dont run any faster in kotor when u use it....and valor never made sense to me hah

The greatest advantage of Master speed was not running faster. It added +6 to your defense and two extra attacks per round. Master valor added +4 (+6 maybe?) to defense, and +4 to all your saving throws.

master flurry and master speed = chopping down hordes of sith morons without breaking a sweat...