Training an apprentice

rika

If in TSL, we do take on an apprentice, how would that work out in gaming terms?

If we level up, do we then select an additional Force power for our apprentice to acquire? Or the Force power we select for ourselves will be given in a lower degree to our apprentice - or if it is a 1st tier Force power, maybe then they will get it free?

I was thinking if this is the case, perhaps it would also extend to choosing our apprentice's feats.

Or would training the apprentice work as side quests which would have to be activated through conversation?

Just wondering how it would work out and if anyone else has any ideas.

If in TSL, we do take on an apprentice, how would that work out in gaming terms?

If we level up, do we then select an additional Force power for our apprentice to acquire? Or the Force power we select for ourselves will be given in a lower degree to our apprentice - or if it is a 1st tier Force power, maybe then they will get it free?

I was thinking if this is the case, perhaps it would also extend to choosing our apprentice's feats.

Or would training the apprentice work as side quests which would have to be activated through conversation?

I assume it would be alot like the old Kotor where you could pick their skills/feats/forcepowers thou i surspect you like in movies only can have one apprentice or at least hope they will make it so as to be true to Lucasarts way of things.

Guest Fallen Jedi

Maybe you just guide him/her with his/her decicions and encourage him/her to follow the light/dark side.

Wow...Big time slash/ usage :thumbsup:

i think itll be like how we trained in kotor 1, the code, they create a lightsaber and then have to og do a task for which we will control the apprentice cuz its been mentioned that sumtimes the pc himself wont be wiv the party members whilst they do tasks

i agree in the conversation thingy, if our padawan gets angry and we encourage it to act upon that anger then we're taking a good step towards the dark side :-

and for the rest, you just choose your padawan's skills like you could choose those of jolee, juhani and bastila in kotor....

Anakin wasent irritating, he just took to many bad traits from obi-wan that was allowed to grow, and pose a threat to him later.

He became more reckless and headstrong sorta like obi-wan was in his padawan age, i believe reason anakin turned out bad was due to obi-wan taking apprentice to soon, and the many wars made it hard for him to notice those traits growing in anakin till it was to late.

I HATED ANAKIN!! or maybe it was his crap acting?? i much prefered ep 1 anny, plus how **** between ep1 and ep2 anakin looked like he aged about 10 year but padme remained the same?

Ep 1 annie's acting was far worse, but then again, he was a kid.

After seeing the movie Shattered Glass, however, I am completely confused by the bad acting Hayden did on Star Wars. The guy is actually a really GOOD actor, why the hell did he suck so much in AOTC?

I HATED ANAKIN!! or maybe it was his crap acting?? i much prefered ep 1 anny, plus how **** between ep1 and ep2 anakin looked like he aged about 10 year but padme remained the same?

After seeing the movie Shattered Glass, however, I am completely confused by the bad acting Hayden did on Star Wars. The guy is actually a really GOOD actor, why the hell did he suck so much in AOTC?

Maybe its because of the Director? If the director of the movie does a bad job, the actors turn out to be pretty lousy.. And Anakin in Ep2 was just a whining boy, not what you'd expect the coming Darth Vader to be like

Luke was whiney and I didn't really hate him. No, Anakin just wasn't convincing as a character. I think it IS because of George Lucas in this case, not because of the directing, but because of the writing. The lines Anakin had were horrible, even moreso than all other Star Wars lines save 'Ex-squeeze me'(note: I don't actually mind Jar Jar, but I hate that line) and I can't say Hayden had much to work with.

I think it stems from the fact that the majority of Hayden's lines were nauseatingly cliche. The man had barely anything to work with. Credit where credits due, he did well for what he was given to work with. Hopefully Revenge of the Sith will give him an opportunity to show how good an actor he really is.

you'll pick their feats, attributes and skills just as one did in kotor 1. i suspect someone will become your apprentice through some special event that is displayed as a cut scene...

Anakin wasent irritating, he just took to many bad traits from obi-wan that was allowed to grow, and pose a threat to him later.

He became more reckless and headstrong sorta like obi-wan was in his padawan age, i believe reason anakin turned out bad was due to obi-wan taking apprentice to soon, and the many wars made it hard for him to notice those traits growing in anakin till it was to late.

in all honesty the best course of action would have been to let anakin be apprentice to yoda or mace windu, someone with some experience under their belt and who can tame anakin. i think it will be like when u turned a jedi in the first kotor, you decide to take an apprentice and then it switches to the level up screen and they either pick the guardian, consular, and sentinel.

Handmaiden=LS

Visas Marr=Darkside

Disciple=Neutral or LS?

"Your total disregard for the law and human decency both disgusts me and touches my heart. Bless you, sir."

"Soilent Green is people. This guy's just a homeless heroin junkie who got in a internet caf