Darth Revan.....

What happend to him ? could he join your party?  

46 members have voted

1. 1. What happend to him ? could he join your party?

• DS yes
    • DS no
    • LS yes
    • LS no

what the heck happend to revan after he destroyed the star forge or absurbed his title as dark lord of the sith.....and whouldn't it be cool if he joinede your party or is he too strong for that? could he then be a npc a little bit like master vendar or is he now the aprentice of another sith that is stronger?........enlighten us

what the heck happend to revan after he destroyed the star forge or absurbed his title as dark lord of the sith.....and whouldn't it be cool if he joinede your party or is he too strong for that? could he then be a npc a little bit like master vendar or is he now the aprentice of another sith that is stronger?........enlighten us

Personally id prefer to see it as player choice what path he is on depending on how you finished Kotor1.

However between choices above i prefer as LS since i believe there has to be a purpose as to why the force intervined and saved his life.

But also prefer to see him as cameo rather than active group member since it would take alot of the focus of your new character is he was to active in group.

EDIT: And try not to spam post...!

yes i agree with :"Personally id prefer to see it as player choice what path he is on depending on how you finished Kotor1."

but this topic asks what would you think if revan joined you in the end of the game(maybe a lot weaker cause he became older or something)

and how you would like how he joined as a good or dark revan...

(and what do you mean with: "EDIT: And try not to spam post...!" ???)

yes i agree with :"Personally id prefer to see it as player choice what path he is on depending on how you finished Kotor1."

but this topic asks what would you think if revan joined you in the end of the game(maybe a lot weaker cause he became older or something)

and how you would like how he joined as a good or dark revan...

(and what do you mean with: "EDIT: And try not to spam post...!" ???)

Well theres, been alot of post about henchmans roles in Kotor2 or what they should be, but when i posted there were several of the same post, but i guess it must have been forum bug then.

I'd say it's supercool to have Revan join your party, only I agree with what Barzarel said: He shouldn't draw too much attention away from your PC. Perhaps if he joined you for a while, and then, halfway through the game he gets in a fight with Darth Sion and dies, sacrificing himself to save the PC?

Although I don't like Revan being killed, it would be quite dramatic... :ph34r:

Maybe his gone underground As LS like yoda did, while planning some retaliation who knows. :p

Yeah he went rakkatakan home world went inside the temple and activated the disruption field......He also took several jedi with him and bastilla of course and then they began forming a new jedi order..or if he was sith sith order :thumbsup:

He wanted a vacation, so he left it in 3 sith lords hands... but they screwe up! And when he comes back he'll kick everybody f***** ***es!!! :p

Nice.

And your character in the new games waits until Revan does so and afterwards kicks his ass to be the only Sith Lord :)

And by the light of the moon

He prays for their beauty not doom

He wanted a vacation, so he left it in 3 sith lords hands... but they screwe up! And when he comes back he'll kick everybody f***** ***es!!! :-

Nice.

And your character in the new games waits until Revan does so and afterwards kicks his ass to be the only Sith Lord o:)

Yeah great plan and very unexpected the last sith lord never shows himself and at the end after you killed him it happens to be revan woooot :p

In the Korriban flythrough video,as it goes through the sith academy/ruins,near the end you can se for a couple of seconds before it fades to dark you can see a robed,hooded figure standing there w/ his back turned to the camera. Since Revan did vanish off to Korriban Ill make a guess theres a fair chance that's him. :ph34r:

Well, it not un common to retreat and gather strengh if opponent is to strong, or remake more effective strategy, few would continue to press a attack that bound to fail, if regrouping and reforming a strenghed attak would prove more and option to win.

So to say if opposing force was to great for Revan it not unlikely he made a tactical retreat to reform his strengh....

I cant wait untill it comes out to see how the characters turned out like Bastila of course. But if obsidian made it so that u run into darth revan, it shud b like how they did it in clone wars except it was anakin meeting ulic qel droma. And revan tells u secrets of the force or sum **** like that. :ermm:

I cant wait untill it comes out to see how the characters turned out like Bastila of course. But if obsidian made it so that u run into darth revan, it shud b like how they did it in clone wars except it was anakin meeting ulic qel droma. And revan tells u secrets of the force or sum **** like that. :p

One might be more tempted to think Revan might be a bigger pawn than he himself know, maybe for future plot or such who knows.

Just think its unlikely it ends here :cool:

Revan might as well be dead, my guess is the only reason we're finding out his "fate" is so to not totally piss us off

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.