Much Ado About Lightsaber Forms

This is yet another post on lightsaber forms. Please, forgive me if I reiterate anything from previous posts, as there are lots posts (no duh), and I'm too lazy to read through all of them, being the quintessential slacker that I am, so again please forgive me. Anyhow, this post is in response to the interview on IGN about lightsabers and the numerous polls about which character used which form, etcetera.

(Disclaimer) The following information I have googled and may not be entirely correct (so don

Umm....you did a whole bunch of googling, but you were too lazy to read the other topics on this subject? Oh well, I enjoy the new Star Wars info(for me at least). I never knew the actual names of the forms and thought Windu developed form VII because him and that Depa Bilaba chick were the only ones I heard of using it. At least that is what I remember them saying in Shatterpoint. Ok, no more rambling for me....

This is yet another post on lightsaber forms.  Please, forgive me if I reiterate anything from previous posts, as there are lots posts (no duh), and I'm too lazy to read through all of them, being the quintessential slacker that I am, so again please forgive me. 

No, I'm not going to forgive you. Just use the search function. There has been extensive posts on this topic.

This is yet another post on lightsaber forms.  Please, forgive me if I reiterate anything from previous posts, as there are lots posts (no duh), and I'm too lazy to read through all of them, being the quintessential slacker that I am, so again please forgive me. 

No, I'm not going to forgive you. Just use the search function. There has been extensive posts on this topic.

Funny that, with all the spam that's been posted around here, you chose to pick on the only one which is not 100% pure spam. :thumbsup:

- When he is best, he is a little worse than a man, and when he is worst, he is little better than a beast.

Funny that, with all the spam that's been posted around here, you chose to pick on the only one which is not 100% pure spam. :thumbsup:

Hmm...you're right, I guess. :thumbsup: But it was the manner in which the post was written which ticked me off. <_< Anyway, I guess that's no excuse either.

I humbly apology for my earlier rudeness, yukisawa.

Also in the IGN interview Kevin Saunders said, "In KOTOR II, you can learn up to six of the seven Jedi Lightsaber Forms." Six out of seven, which one is the odd man (woman, trying to be pc) out? My money is on Form VI, since it really is just an amalgamation of I, III, IV, and V and Obsidian may think it's redundant.

I'd say form I since all Jedi learn that one automatically.

Also in the IGN interview Kevin Saunders said, "In KOTOR II, you can learn up to six of the seven Jedi Lightsaber Forms." Six out of seven, which one is the odd man (woman, trying to be pc) out? My money is on Form VI, since it really is just an amalgamation of I, III, IV, and V and Obsidian may think it's redundant.

All 7 Lightsaber Forms are in K2, as well as 4 Force Forms. You can learn up to a total of 7 of these 11 -- which ones you get depend upon your class. Consular-types will get the 4 Force Forms, while Sentinels/Guardians will only get the first one.

Kevin

All 7 Lightsaber Forms are in K2, as well as 4 Force Forms. You can learn up to a total of 7 of these 11 -- which ones you get depend upon your class. Consular-types will get the 4 Force Forms, while Sentinels/Guardians will only get the first one.

Kevin

force form? que? someone care to fill me in on this...?

:p

Does learning the forms require feat slots or as intimated by kone, your Jedi class will automatically grant you access to certain forms?  Does this also mean Guardians could learn the Force forms of Consulars if they invest a feat in it? :p

I hope it requires feat slots, but if it is class specific you get it for free.

Kevin

Does that mean Guardians and Sentinels will be equal in force usage? :p

Aaw poop!

**mn him!

Aside from him trying to make us drink...

I thought I heard that you would actually learn the stances throughout the game as special rewards, possibly, or just by finding the right people at the right time. I hope it's like that, because that would be really neat - although it could potentially make it very difficult to have and try out all the forms :-

Who is this mysterious god among men that goes by the name kone?

if there's a kone there must also be a ktwo

Kone backwards in Enok and Enok is a drink recipe. Maybe Kone is subliminally trying to get us to drink. :-

That is only bad as far as Enok is a bad drink. And of course if you are under legal age... ;)"

- When he is best, he is a little worse than a man, and when he is worst, he is little better than a beast.

Who is this mysterious god among men that goes by the name kone?

if there's a kone there must also be a ktwo

Kone backwards in Enok and Enok is a drink recipe. Maybe Kone is subliminally trying to get us to drink. :-

Well I'm in! Bottoms up boys! ;)

That sounded a little gay didn't it (w00t) :p