Do You Think Revan Caused The Events In Kotor 2?

If Revan was so powerful in the force then I can't see why he could'nt caused the events 5 years later...surely he did...its got to be because he was slated to be the most powerful Jedi alive? very stong in the force if i am correct! so why couldn't he caused the events???

Yes, I agree that Revan's fate would probably have influenced the game.

I think indirectly Revan was the cause for this current period of unrest. 1) She/He participated in the Mandalorian War, helping to weaken the Republic. 2) She/He initiated the Jedi Civil War, helping to weaken the Jedi. 3) She/He did or did not destroy the Star Forge, either destroying most of the Republic or Sith forces.

Either way, I don't think Revan's swirling destiny ended at the Star Forge, and would continue to influence the course of the universe while he/she lives.

Now, if your pc also has a swirling destiny, it would be interesting to see how these two destinies clash/strengthen each other in TSL.

Well, as to DS Revan he had bastila as apprentice less you choose to kill her, and as LS you destroy Malak the sith leader, so i dont think Revan directly created the new sith threat, more likely it somehow is Linked with Sadow, which was promised to return during the golden age which would be around now.

But anyways and guess is as good as the other, because no one knows for sure.

He most likely did have an effect, but I do not think it would have been a major an effect. More like a majorish-minorish  effect. Somewhere in between that.

Think he had a impact on your Kotor2 character or connection to him, but i think that he has little to do with "The sith lords" think his role is bigger and is yet for him to discover think K2 we will come to learn alot more about his role in all of this conflict in the force.

I doubt his role ended in K1, but doubt we will see him in the front anymore either.

look even if Revan is as strong as we want him to be (how strong he really is is up to us to choose) if the force doesnt wants him to have a major role then he wont have a major role, being the strongest jedi or not.... if they really could choose i think that by the end of kotor 1 we should have seen vandar kicking sith asses all the time, yet he didnt.... because he wasnt meant to (spoken from the POV from the caracters).

Revan. I don't think he would have directly manipulated events in K2. He did have a heavy influence up to those events so no doubt his presence will be felt.

I think likely he'll have a pivotal role in the events that transpire in K2. I'm really curious and look forward to meeting him again in K2. It'll no doubt send shivering feelings up and down my spine when that happens.

I'm seriously contemplating purchasing an XboX just for K2. Must resist until Feb! And I thought my 'go without food to buy latest games' phase was over when I graduated from college....apparently not.

Microsoft does not wholly own me yet.

I'm pretty sure Revan is in one way or another responsible for what happened. I don't now how or what exactly, but given the fact old partymembers make an appearence....Let's say its just "unagi" :-

Maybe reason old party members appear is because we might learn Revan's actual role in all this, after being saved by force intervention i dont think he realise that he might have a bigger role in all this, think in Kotor2 we gonna learn more about this.

However i rather believe that Kotor2 events has something to do With Sadow since there are alot about him in chronicles if you read at webpage.

However i rather believe that Kotor2 events has something to do With Sadow since there are alot about him in chronicles if you read at webpage.

The chronicles are just an explanation of the major events in the galaxy leading up to the time of KOTOR. They dont necessarily mean anything concerning Naga Sadow's involvement in the story.

And I find it kind of funny

I find it kind of sad

The dreams in which I'm dying

Are the best I've ever had

No matter what, Revan certainly has something to do with the events in KOTOR 2.

"Some people are always trying to iceskate uphill."

Blade(Wesley Snipes) from the movie Blade.

Edited for content

"The first human who hurled an insult instead of a stone was the founder of civilization." - Sigmund Freud

Probably Revan will have a major roll in Kotor era in general(do you imagine founding out that revan is dead before the end of kotor 3??? :'( I would close my PC and fall to the dark side to become Darth Chrisious, lord of the Sit(there is no wrong spelling ) :)

There is hope beyond hope

I'm not to sure if Revan will either save your life, or just teach you a new Force power, but what I'm really eager to know, is what does he/she look and sound like? Has Obsidian picked an official male and female face and voice? Or will Revan be wearing the trademark mask, and communicate via hand language...

If Revan was so powerful in the force then I can't see why he could'nt caused the events 5 years later...surely he did...its got to be because he was slated to be the most powerful Jedi alive? very stong in the force if i am correct! so why couldn't he caused the events???

No I don't think he did.

"Console exclusive is such a harsh word." - Darque

"Console exclusive is two words Darque." - Nartwak (in response to Darque's observation)

Maybe not directly, but i think he had a big part in the events that followed after kotor1.

Jedi Knight: Since you answer questions and stuff in the beggining, the game will get the answer that in *your* game Revan was male/female and it will be scripted so that based on your answers Revan will be male or female in the game.

Ehrm... this is all just speculation of course, but i hope they'll do something similar to this.

Maybe not directly, but i think he had a big part in the events that followed after kotor1.

Jedi Knight: Since you answer questions and stuff in the beggining, the game will get the answer that in *your* game Revan was male/female and it will be scripted so that based on your answers Revan will be male or female in the game.

Ehrm... this is all just speculation of course, but i hope they'll do something similar to this.

Wouldn't it have been simpler to do what bioware did in NWN and BG games and expansions and import Revan from a save file? Or what would be cooler is you could make up Revans apperance on a Holonet screen from an identity parade of criminal or famous people and stuff and then when confirmed say it's either "Revan saviour of the galaxy" or "Revan scum of the universe."

Wouldn't it have been simpler to do what bioware did in NWN and BG games and expansions and import Revan from a save file? Or what would be cooler is you could make up Revans apperance on a Holonet screen from an identity parade of criminal or famous people and stuff and then when confirmed say it's either "Revan saviour of the galaxy" or "Revan scum of the universe."

I was never a fan of multiplaying NWN. But i see your point and yes it is better and simpler that way :D

I agree, that would be a very good solution.