Why Do You Want The Original Crew To Return?

Hello There, :cool:

I just want to know why everyone wants all our cool legendary crew to return? I must admit *BIG* I do want Bastilla, Revan, Carth, Canderous and All the crew to return...I truly do...I hope most of them have a major role in kotor 2...I just wanted to know everyones reason why they should return...so come on and tell me why do you want them to return??.... ;)

Why do I want the original crew to return? because they are the coolest and the most lovable crew and because they are the crew that made KOTOR legendary !!!!

Peace :p

I do hope Bastila returns to help the PC learn some new tricks. But the character I really want to return is...Hk-47! Who dosn't like the murderous, humerous droid?

Me:"What about the other two percent?"

Hk:"The other two percent is probably the creature just wants to stir up trouble, and should be blasted, but that could be wishful thinking on my part master."

HA! ;)

I don't necessarily want them to return. Atleast not in a playable way or NPC party members. I'd just rather either they make small cameos or atleast we get a bit of information about their fates in a cantina or something.

"Console exclusive is such a harsh word." - Darque

"Console exclusive is two words Darque." - Nartwak (in response to Darque's observation)

I don't necessarily want them to return.  Atleast not in a playable way or NPC party members.  I'd just rather either they make small cameos or atleast we get a bit of information about their fates in a cantina or something.

Yeah, scripted events based on how you answered the questions at the beginning. That would be ideal.

The area between the balls and the butt is a hotbed of terrorist activity.

Devastatorsig.jpg

Dave Gaider, Luke Kristjanson, and James Ohlen characters I've experienced many, many, many, many, times over. And I'll play many more of their characters in the future.

It's been a looooong time since I've played Chris Avellone characters.

It'd be nice to hear about the old characters in cameos. But I'd rather play characters that Avellone and co. can rightly call their own.

"Things are funny...are comedic, because they mix the real with the absurd." - Buzz Aldrin.

"P-O-T-A-T-O-E" - Dan Quayle

I would like to see some of the old crew return in significant cameos, that is Bastila, HK 47 and Canderous.

I think it's most likely that Bastila would return (if you answered the questions that would allow her to be alive after Kotor 1) because by the end of the Star Forge, she had become more powerful in the Force and I reckoned that five years later under Darth Revan or LS Revan tutelage, she would have become even stronger.

Perhaps she will have to save your pc during the game - at least here's hoping that she makes a cameo like that :D

I do want to the characters from both game be able to return for Kotor 3 though :p

I don't necessarily want them to return.  Atleast not in a playable way or NPC party members.  I'd just rather either they make small cameos or atleast we get a bit of information about their fates in a cantina or something.

Right, but it should be done tactfully. I don't want to pickup a datapad where it just says "they all died". That'd just be cheap <_<

I would like to see some of the old crew return in significant cameos, that is Bastila, HK 47 and Canderous.

I think it's most likely that Bastila would return (if you answered the questions that would allow her to be alive after Kotor 1) because by the end of the Star Forge, she had become more powerful in the Force and I reckoned that five years later under Darth Revan or LS Revan tutelage, she would have become even stronger.

Perhaps she will have to save your pc during the game - at least here's hoping that she makes a cameo like that  :D

I do want to the characters from both game be able to return for Kotor 3 though  :p

Good points here, rika. I'm a bit worried about Bastila, myself. If she appears and you have to either kill her or she dies some other way, that'd break my heart. I'm not totally obsessed with it, but I've talked to several friends who've said that if Bastila dies, then they won't be purchasing Kotor2.

I wouldn't mind seeing her back, though. As she's by far my favorite Kotor character.

I want to hear about some of them, but I don't really care for it to be a huge part of the game. Perhaps like what GhostofAnakin said for the minor characters like Juhani, Mission and Jolee, but maybe a small event for the likes of Revan, Carth, and Bastila.

I won't be disappointed if we don't hear anything because our new character will have an all new crew for us to gain interest in.

I want to hear about some of them, but I don't really care for it to be a huge part of the game.  Perhaps like what GhostofAnakin said for the minor characters like Juhani, Mission and Jolee, but maybe a small event for the likes of Revan, Carth, and Bastila.

I won't be disappointed if we don't hear anything because our new character will have an all new crew for us to gain interest in.

Well i am okay with cameo, think having old member around would make me miss the old team to much, besides id like to think the Kotor1 romances matter, and think id be jealous of my old character if i saw him with Bastila <_<, in my team however id love to see them as cameo and how their relationship might have evolved since Kotor1.

i dont mind if Bastilla or carth or revan...make cameos as long as i get to see them...they better return...as i loved the threesome bastilla...revan and carth had...i just loved it....

Bastilla Carth and Revan are my three favourite characters so they have to return somhow

I would hope for Revan, Bastilla, and HK. I would like to know what happened to my character and Bastilla.

Hk:"The other two percent is probably the creature just wants to stir up trouble, and should be blasted, but that could be wishful thinking on my part master."

HA! :thumbsup:

I can't remember the exact words right now, but I like:

HK: "That is when I informed him of his meatbag status."

ME: "I like that."

HK: "You did then as well master."

I would hope for Revan, Bastilla, and HK.  I would like to know what happened to my character and Bastilla.

HA! :thumbsup:

I can't remember the exact words right now, but I like:

HK: "That is when I informed him of his meatbag status."

ME: "I like that."

HK: "You did then as well master."

HK47 rules, i hope to see him again definately...

Of course we want to see the old characters again! Otherwise it wouldnt be a sequel, it'd be a game "based on KoTOR"

DISCLAIMER: Do not take what I write seriously unless it is clearly and in no uncertain terms, declared by me to be meant in a serious and non-humoristic manner. If there is no clear indication, asume the post is written in jest. This notification is meant very seriously and its purpouse is to avoid misunderstandings and the consequences thereof. Furthermore; I can not be held accountable for anything I write on these forums since the idea of taking serious responsability for my unserious actions, is an oxymoron in itself.

Important: as the following sentence contains many naughty words I warn you not to read it under any circumstances; botty, knickers, wee, erogenous zone, psychiatrist, clitoris, stockings, bosom, poetry reading, dentist, fellatio and the department of agriculture.

"I suppose outright stupidity and complete lack of taste could also be considered points of view. "

Hello There, :cool:

I just want to know why everyone wants all our cool legendary crew to return? I must admit *BIG* I do want Bastilla, Revan, Carth, Canderous and All the crew to return...I truly do...I hope most of them have a major role in kotor 2...I just wanted to know everyones reason why they should return...so come on and tell me why do you want them to return??.... :thumbsup:

Why do I want the original crew to return? because they are the coolest and the most lovable crew and because they are the crew that made KOTOR legendary !!!!

Peace :thumbsup:

i hope hk-47 and jolee return; they were two cool dudes. jolee was a lot of fun on korriban... the rest of the crew can all go fudge themselves. they were boring and not very interesting.

i just hope we meet revan; although i wonder how that will play out. will they just chose a face, slap a mask on him or maybe someone will just tell you what happend to him...

I'd like to at least find out what happened to the rest of the crew. I definately want a cameo appearance or two from Revan, possibly Bastila. And we definately have T3-M4 in the party again and possibly HK-47, although some people may have gotten their facts wrong.

i dont mind if Bastilla or carth or revan...make cameos as long as i get to see them...they better return...as i loved the threesome bastilla...revan and carth had...i just loved it....

Bastilla Carth and Revan are my three favourite characters so they have to return somhow

I totally agree (w00t) ! They where my favourite characters too. My first playthrough I hardly used any other characters (well, except HK 47, he's brilliant1) :thumbsup:

Revan, Bastilla and Canderous were my 3 favorite in the storyline....Carth I never liked, but as far as gameplay goes, I'd use Bastilla, and Jolee....

I'd like to see Bastilla and Revan make some type of cameo, not even alive, maybe a force ghost....I wouldnt care, that'd be kind of cool actually....and maybe jolee or canderous comes back that'd be nice but if not couldnt care less cuz I'm looking forward to Mira, Mandalore and my apprentices....and HK is badass....

Because i think I'm a nice guy I hope my dialog options permit cameos of all the former characters to return. I wouldn't necessarily want any of them in the current party however. Well...maybe except for the droids.

I hope the former NPCs help you throughout the game, or you can help them. HK47 as many have speculated will be sent to assassinate you...I hope. I think it would be incredibly funny if HK kept botching up assassination attempts throughout the game due to unpredictable factors surrounding the PC.

Like a pedestrian crossing your path might suddenly be shot, and off in the distance you can faintly hear, "Stupid Meatbag!" and catch a glimpse of HK running/rocketing/flying off into the distance.

I want to meet up with Jolee and Juhani back on Dantooine and help them fight off a massive invasion force of Sith or Mandalorians.

It would be fun to run into the Genoharadan again except this time, they've turned into this master smuggling ring, after Revan nearly destroyed them. After going through some interesting missions, discover that Mission is at the head.

Carth, we would obviously run into on Telos, along with Dustil.

Zaalbar has his own ship and is battling slavers throughout the galaxy.

Canderous = Mandalore?

Bastila's fate is intertwined with Revan's so we'll find out what happens to her when we discover Revan's fate.