Prestige Classes

I was wondering about the cross class possibilities.

It seems as if the prestige classes are just the progression of their respective basic jedi classes, e.a. guardian->marauder, sentinal-> watchman, and so on.

Or is there information that says otherwise?

About the Yoda. Since we're talking D20 system here, you should talk a look at the Star Wars roleplaying books. Yoda is the top of the food chain really, together with the likes of Darth Sidious and Exar Kun. Vader and Mace come close, but aren't quite there. Yoda's true strength did not lie in 1 to 1 combat though.

According to the Star Wars Core Rulebook

Obi-Wan (By Ep. II): Guardian 7/Master 2/Investigator 1

Obi-Wan (By Ep. IV): Guardian 7/Master 5/Investigator 3

Yoda (By Ep. II): Consular 10/Master 10

Mace: Guardian 9/Master 9

Dooku: Guardian 15/ Lord 3

Palpatine: Noble 4/Dark Side Devotee 6/Lord 10 Basically Consular 10/Lord 10

So as seen by Obi Wan it seems that you can multiclass as long as you meet the requirements for acquiring the prestige classes. I don't know if they'll let us do that in KotOR 2.

According to the Star Wars Core Rulebook

Obi-Wan (By Ep. II): Guardian 7/Master 2/Investigator 1

Which proves the point that you don't need to be level 999 to kick incredible amounts of ass. :lol:

- When he is best, he is a little worse than a man, and when he is worst, he is little better than a beast.

I already stated what I would be on page 1. I'm commenting on the point about Vader sacrificing himself to save Luke. Vader/Anakin wouldn't have had to sacrifice himself if he hadn't lost his lightsaber, again, or thought to pick up Luke's. I admit that the lightsaber was in his hand as it spiralled into the abyss, but that's beside the point.

I think for the first time through I am going to play guardian/weapons master.

then who knows.... probably consular/sith lord or guardian/marauder

still not sure though...

a question though, has it been stated weither or not we can have more than one presitege class??? cause if you could go with more than 2 classes that'd be great (w00t) (w00t) (w00t)

well I would get it, but there is one problem, no xbox here....

I have half-life sitting here on my computer and I have played some of it, and I enjoy it, but I cant seem to go any further in it. oh well... I'm moving next month and getting cable, so im thinking I might try WoW or Guildwars (big fan of the MMORPG games).

Guardian/Watchman first time through.

I sense much couch warming needs to be done! honestly what good is all his wisdom if he rarely act upon it.

He's been alive for 900 years, i doubt that he hasn't done anything in all those years. Besides, a good leader fights when he has to but most of the time he stays behind and gives out orders/directions/guidance.

Guardian/Watchman first time through.

I sense much couch warming needs to be done! honestly what good is all his wisdom if he rarely act upon it.

He's been alive for 900 years, i doubt that he hasn't done anything in all those years. Besides, a good leader fights when he has to but most of the time he stays behind and gives out orders/directions/guidance.

Well, my point is he does little in form of actions, he sense alot that causes Anakin pain he doesnt nothing not even talk with obi-wan, he sense that its not the end of the clone wars yet he doesnt send anyone to search for possible clues to location of dooku or his master....

Do i need to go on?

Well, my point is he does little in form of actions, he sense alot that causes Anakin pain he doesnt nothing not even talk with obi-wan, he sense that its not the end of the clone wars yet he doesnt send anyone to search for possible clues to location of dooku or his master....

The Jedi had a plan for infiltrating Dooku's camp and finding out the identity of the other Sith. It involved Jedi master Quinlan Vos, but it didn't turn out as expected. Just because it's not in the movie doesn't mean it doesn't exist. :thumbsup:

- When he is best, he is a little worse than a man, and when he is worst, he is little better than a beast.

The Jedi had a plan for infiltrating Dooku's camp and finding out the identity of the other Sith. It involved Jedi master Quinlan Vos, but it didn't turn out as expected. Just because it's not in the movie doesn't mean it doesn't exist.

Man, you beat me to it >_<

But no matter, as long as the point is made clear :thumbsup: