Prestige Classes

Old Republic Sith Lords=EU authors trying to make their characters bigger then the OT,even though the OT individuals are suppose to be among the best in their class.

However,with little to no info about Yoda's past other the then movies it's a little hard to say.

And everyone will form their own opinion anyway.

Looks cool, nice descriptions.........aw isnt it cute, all you Jedi's out there....well it's too bad My SithLord is going to have to destroy all you punk a$$ Jedi's! Mwuahahaaaaa!!!

and I've always wondered why there was never any stories written about Yoda, not like I'd read em neway, but if he's 900 yrs old or w/e...u think they'd have something about his past...the farthest thing I know about him is he trained Dooku, who is old too.....

But if you think about it how strong can he be against the old republic Sith Lords?

In my opinion Yoda never actually faced someone worthy. :ninja:

Think about why the Sith were extinct for a millenia :geek:

Its actually not because of the jedi they were, is you look into history it was power struggles between them that near eradicated them all, one of the reasons why they only take one apprentice now.

Believed you could read that at one point on Lucasarts webpage.

http://www.starwars.com/databank/organization/thesith/

Yoda is a B*%#$!! that's right.....

I don't see why he is so popular....."oooooh he's wiser than Luke.....big deal.......he's cooler than Mark Hammill the homo sexual......big accomplishment.....hes a puppet.......ok I cant argue that one...but still

Obi wan is a much cooler Jedi than Yoda, Mace WIndu is much more badass a fighter, just nto as strong in the force, but he'd be a much better character if he was....I'd easily switch the power between Mace and Yoda if I were Lucas, and other than that I think they could find way better Jedi's and come up with Much cooler Jedi's........Yoda is a B!

lol: That's a good one bro, but unlikely.  Knowing Yoda he probably just sat around dictating.  :ninja:

Sit around dictating? :geek: Did you see Ep II? If he can do that at his old age imagine him in his prime. :o

So there always been powerful characters through history, that doesnt mean that jedi necessarily are better than Sith nothing anywhere in history dictates it.

And for yoda true he may have been strong but so have other Sith been Like Marka Ragnas, and Exar Kun.

The only one I've seen? No.

The only to say it with such passion? :geek: Without a doubt.

I've known a lot of people who didn't care for Yoda or didn't think he was as great as others do but you're the first one to say it like that. :ninja:

Too each their own,I like Obi-Wan but feel he's just an above average Jedi and a horrible Master. Not everyone agrees with that,wasn't busting you.

lol: That's a good one bro, but unlikely.  Knowing Yoda he probably just sat around dictating.  :o

Sit around dictating? :ninja: Did you see Ep II? If he can do that at his old age imagine him in his prime. :o

But how much time and destruction did it take for him to get up and fight for three minutes, and not even accomplish anything. The other guy just got up and left. :geek:

lol: That's a good one bro, but unlikely.  Knowing Yoda he probably just sat around dictating.  :o

Sit around dictating? :o Did you see Ep II? If he can do that at his old age imagine him in his prime. :o

But how much time and destruction did it take for him to get up and fight for three minutes, and not even accomplish anything. The other guy just got up and left. :ninja:

To be continued...... :geek:

The only one I've seen? No.

The only to say it with such passion? :geek: Without a doubt.

I've known a lot of people who didn't care for Yoda or didn't think he was as great as others do but you're the first one to say it like that. :ninja:

Too each their own,I like Obi-Wan but feel he's just an above average Jedi and a horrible Master. Not everyone agrees with that,wasn't busting you.

haha, well I do have alot of Fire in me eh?

Well, I didn't mean Obi wan was better in my opinion.....and yes he wasn't a very good master, but, I dunno....I guess I'm just a racist to ALiens! haha! W/e race yoda is....But I think they could have made much better jedi characters, is what I'm trying to say...eh...I dont freakin know....GO SIDIOUS!