Prestige class force power

I got this directly from the new gamespy interview:

GameSpy: Can you talk about specific Jedi powers new to the sequel?

Feargus Urquhart: There is certainly a whole list of them, plus we've also changed powers from the first game here and there. One of my favorite new powers is Crush Opposition which requires that you are Dark Side to even work and is given free to the Sith Lord class. It disrupts the attention of all of the Dark Jedi's enemies in a pretty large radius around them making them miss more of their attacks and less able to other kinds of powers that the Dark Jedi has. It's a great power to get off early in a fight to be followed up by more target specific powers.

And I find it kind of funny

I find it kind of sad

The dreams in which I'm dying

Are the best I've ever had

Doesn't say it's class specific though. Could be something the Sith Lord class gets for free and others have to learn. Though neither did the topic creator say anything about it being class specific.

Thanks BTW.

to me it seems since he uses the term "free" it would indicate that the others have to learn them .. otherwise he would have said "Sith Lords special/unique force power is Crush Opposition"

Fortune favors the bald.

Doesn't say it's class specific though. Could be something the Sith Lord class gets for free and others have to learn. Though neither did the topic creator say anything about it being class specific.

Thanks BTW.

to me it seems since he uses the term "free" it would indicate that the others have to learn them .. otherwise he would have said "Sith Lords special/unique force power is Crush Opposition"

Sounds alot like "kill" from kotor1 the one Revan used in combat sequence before getting backstabbed.

But Crush Opposition and Force Crush are 2 different powers, right?

Force Crush: Crushes an enemy into a little squishy ball.

Force Crush Opposition: Evil battle meditation, from the sounds of it anyway.

"The only difference between genius and stupidity is genius has its limits!" - Albert Einstein.

"It's better to be thought a fool, than to open your mouth and remove all doubt!"

"You can try to kill me, you'd fail!, but you can try!" - Revan.

"When you have exhausted all other possibilities whatever remains, however improbable must be the truth." - Sherlock Holmes (a.k.a. Sir Arthur Conan Dole)

"A lack of planning on your part, does not constitute an emergency on my part"

AscendedPaladin.png