Prestige classes

Well there isn't a level cap now and Chris A. said this "

Does the PC have to be ~level twenty before the Prestige classes are accessible?

Currently, no. The prestige class acess are not solely determined by level.(Chris A said)"

"Your total disregard for the law and human decency both disgusts me and touches my heart. Bless you, sir."

"Soilent Green is people. This guy's just a homeless heroin junkie who got in a internet caf

Don't you think it is a plot point ?

I think you'll be able to use one of the prestige classes about the time you make your "decision" about which side you're going to take (LS or DS), probably just after the midpoint of the game.

"Console exclusive is such a harsh word." - Darque

"Console exclusive is two words Darque." - Nartwak (in response to Darque's observation)

Do anyone know if these prestige classes are actually worth picking over the standards, i mean over force points and force powers or are they forced on you.

I know i NwN i thought most of them were pretty useless aside from RDD, since many of them dident offer much aside from spell effects you could easily gain from items/potions anyways.

would be nice if anyone have a spoiler on what they do for you.

No Cap?When/where was that said?

The last gamespy article with Feargus, Though I think he was meaning they had moved it not removed it the person who wrote the articla screwed up.

"The only difference between genius and stupidity is genius has its limits!" - Albert Einstein.

"It's better to be thought a fool, than to open your mouth and remove all doubt!"

"You can try to kill me, you'd fail!, but you can try!" - Revan.

"When you have exhausted all other possibilities whatever remains, however improbable must be the truth." - Sherlock Holmes (a.k.a. Sir Arthur Conan Dole)

"A lack of planning on your part, does not constitute an emergency on my part"

AscendedPaladin.png

I think when you hit level 15 or higher, your character will be required to make a decision in the story and that gives you the chance to gain prestige class.

When I read this topic, I can't help thinking about that Korriban screencap posted awhile back where your evil PC is recovering from an assault, surrounded by dark Force clouds. The subtitle said something like (I'm probably misquoting): the attack did not kill you but you feel your darkness grow inside of you.

No Cap?When/where was that said?

The last gamespy article with Feargus, Though I think he was meaning they had moved it not removed it the person who wrote the articla screwed up.

I think Feargus should have just said that they raised the level cap instead of saying they removed the level 20 cap.

• 4 weeks later...

The following is from the Prima Guide: *** Spoiler Warning ****

You get to choose a prestige class at level 15 and after you have a Visas on your team.

I'm at the now and had said member on my team. I'm on neutral alignment so I suspect that is why I don't have the option to pick one yet.

Also I've been told that with this game there is no Level Cap. Not sure if that's true or not.