Cheats

Alright I'm brand new, and I loved KOTOR 1 so here I am to find out about KOTOR 2.

Since I'm new, I know pretty much absolutely nothing about KOTOR 2, and I was wondering if this game had cheats? Maybe sorta like the first one, a level up of some sort?

Alright I'm brand new, and I loved KOTOR 1 so here I am to find out about KOTOR 2. 

Since I'm new, I know pretty much absolutely nothing about KOTOR 2, and I was wondering if this game had cheats? Maybe sorta like the first one, a level up of some sort?

It's is not quite out yet so most couldn't tell you if it does or not.

haha yeah, noone knows until it's out.....hopefully they gave a cheat option for the xbox version this time adn not just the dang PC....so after I beat it a few times I can make my level ups faster and etc. without having to take so long to beat silly enemies....u should only use cheats after u've beaten the game at least once or twice on darkside and once or twice on lightside without cheats...

There will most probably be the same type of cheats as in K1.

I cheat in every game I play, mostly to correct mistakes in character build or tweak things so I can get the most out of the game

DISCLAIMER: Do not take what I write seriously unless it is clearly and in no uncertain terms, declared by me to be meant in a serious and non-humoristic manner. If there is no clear indication, asume the post is written in jest. This notification is meant very seriously and its purpouse is to avoid misunderstandings and the consequences thereof. Furthermore; I can not be held accountable for anything I write on these forums since the idea of taking serious responsability for my unserious actions, is an oxymoron in itself.

Important: as the following sentence contains many naughty words I warn you not to read it under any circumstances; botty, knickers, wee, erogenous zone, psychiatrist, clitoris, stockings, bosom, poetry reading, dentist, fellatio and the department of agriculture.

"I suppose outright stupidity and complete lack of taste could also be considered points of view. "

Cheats will mos liekly work same as in original.

I only ever use cheats to get any bonuses/extras I can't seem to get, or to get past a part I am unable to get past. Even then, my cheating is rare.

(One I absolutely had to cheat in just to see the entire story is NWN.)

i cheat AFTER i beat a game. thats why i like the lord of the ring games when it comes to cheats. u have to unlock them.

the force is what gives a jedi his power. its an energy field created by all living things. it surrounds us and penetrates us. it binds the galaxy together

i use cheats if i :

am very desperate

find a really cool and fun cheat that i cant wait to try

get bored with the game

(and i hope there are cheats for xbox this time ... HINT HINT)

the only thing closest to a cheat i could find on kotor 1 was starting with a higher lvl jedi instead of lvl 1 but that was boring....

Cheats usually only affect the combat portion of the game and if you're playing the game for the story, why care if you spoil the combat by cheating past it?

If you dont like cheats, dont use them. Simple. I remember TIE-fighter where the cheats were right available in setup like any other game option.

DISCLAIMER: Do not take what I write seriously unless it is clearly and in no uncertain terms, declared by me to be meant in a serious and non-humoristic manner. If there is no clear indication, asume the post is written in jest. This notification is meant very seriously and its purpouse is to avoid misunderstandings and the consequences thereof. Furthermore; I can not be held accountable for anything I write on these forums since the idea of taking serious responsability for my unserious actions, is an oxymoron in itself.

Important: as the following sentence contains many naughty words I warn you not to read it under any circumstances; botty, knickers, wee, erogenous zone, psychiatrist, clitoris, stockings, bosom, poetry reading, dentist, fellatio and the department of agriculture.

"I suppose outright stupidity and complete lack of taste could also be considered points of view. "

If you dont like cheats, dont use them. Simple. I remember TIE-fighter where the cheats were right available in setup like any other game option.

It's not the same. Even with invulnerabilty you could still fail a mission. I believe they included it there just so it wouldn't be so utterly frustrating having to fly one mission over and over again. TIE Fighter had some really difficult missions IIRC. That is not the case of KotOR.

- When he is best, he is a little worse than a man, and when he is worst, he is little better than a beast.

It will probably have the exact same cheats as KOTOR 1, but maybe they will work better.

The cheating in KOTOR was a little inestable. You could end screwing your game, specially using the invulnerability cheat.

What I enjoyed was that some cheats allowed to see things that didn't make it, using the spawn cheat allowed you to see items that were cut from the game, like the Teta Bands or the Ulic Qel Droma's mesh armor, or even visit an unfinished level. Like a deleted scene on a movie, or al ook behind the scenes.

I only used cheats on KOTOR because it makes the game more interesting after you've played it a couple dozen times.

I'm expecting to play this game as much, so I just wanted to see if this would have cheats to spice the game up a bit.

Savegame editor for KotOR II!!! After I beat it ofcourse.... really.... *AFTER* I beat it.... if I get around to beating it....

I dont disagree with cheaters, you cant blame people for how they enjoy their game but all bragging rights should be revoked :D.

Savegame editor for KotOR II!!! After I beat it ofcourse.... really.... *AFTER* I beat it.... if I get around to beating it....

I dont disagree with cheaters, you cant blame people for how they enjoy their game but all bragging rights should be revoked :D.

I dident say i blame them, i said it dident matter to me as long as it doesnt affect me like it would be for instance if there were a multiplayer function or such.

Just wonder if it isnt boring playing with cheats, most the ones i knew who cheated in games, once they stopped and played without they actually liked that a whole lot more.