Pazaak

Jeo

What do you think of Pazaak?  

51 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of Pazaak?

• Pazaak is awesome, but just in the game.
    • Pazaak is good, just for inside the game.
    • Pazaak is awesome, it should be outside the game too.
    • Pazaak is kinda good, I'd play it outside the game too.
    • I just played Pazaak for the money.
    • Pazaak sucks, it is sithspit.
    • You know ... I don't care!

I like Pazaak alot in KOTOR1, so much I wanted to play it outside the game too, and even on multiplayer. But why can't we?

In the game it's just a small number of opponents, only 1 per cantina, and you can only play until their money is out. For ingame gameplay that is enough ofcourse. But I like Pazaak and want to play if more often, without starting the game, even on my laptop were I can't run the game.

So my suggestion is, plz make Pazaak (and the next cardgame in KOTOR2) playable outside the game. And maybe with a multiplayer option, that would be so awesome.

I like Pazaak alot in KOTOR1, so much I wanted to play it outside the game too, and even on multiplayer. But why can't we?

In the game it's just a small number of opponents, only 1 per cantina, and you can only play until their money is out. For ingame gameplay that is enough ofcourse. But I like Pazaak and want to play if more often, without starting the game, even on my laptop were I can't run the game.

So my suggestion is, plz make Pazaak (and the next cardgame in KOTOR2) playable outside the game. And maybe with a multiplayer option, that would be so awesome.

Someone could make a flash version but that wouldn't be connnected to the game.

"Your total disregard for the law and human decency both disgusts me and touches my heart. Bless you, sir."

"Soilent Green is people. This guy's just a homeless heroin junkie who got in a internet caf

Just a slight modification your basic blackjack, the "pling" sound drove me insane so I didnt play it much.

DISCLAIMER: Do not take what I write seriously unless it is clearly and in no uncertain terms, declared by me to be meant in a serious and non-humoristic manner. If there is no clear indication, asume the post is written in jest. This notification is meant very seriously and its purpouse is to avoid misunderstandings and the consequences thereof. Furthermore; I can not be held accountable for anything I write on these forums since the idea of taking serious responsability for my unserious actions, is an oxymoron in itself.

Important: as the following sentence contains many naughty words I warn you not to read it under any circumstances; botty, knickers, wee, erogenous zone, psychiatrist, clitoris, stockings, bosom, poetry reading, dentist, fellatio and the department of agriculture.

"I suppose outright stupidity and complete lack of taste could also be considered points of view. "

Yeah the ping anoyes me too, it should be a soft card sound, but I switch sound off whenever I play Pazaak.

Offcourse it's just a slight modification compared with blackjack. But I like Pazaak even more, probably because it has decreasing-number cards :) .

I hated pazaak was a cheap blackjack clone, and i usually only did it when i desperately needed cash.

Even then i always saved first since it was very minded on npc winning, it somehow always seemed that they were able to strike 20 after you made a stand, even without +/- funny how lucky dealers can be all the time after a stand.

It served its purpose in the game, but it wasn't a great game.

Ill remind to make pazaak outlawed as first action during my Dark lord reign :p :D .

Vote for me please...... :cool:

A true Darklord don't need no stinking votes, he take the power and crush the opposition. >_<

But by all means, if you do get to get into power plaese outlaw pazaack. Spacing is a fitting punishment for pazaack players. :p

what did yous use card wise to have so much fun and presumably victory with pazaak because everytime I played I usually lost (1 or 2 me vs 3 comp). The pc would get 20 with ease and id be screwed waiting for the right cards.

And you couldnt even kill the worm with your lightsaber, want the john wayne version wear you draw your guns and make them full of bullets for cheating or do something violent to them with your lightsaber. :wub:

But anyways it pazaak what can one exspect. :cool:

They should have the option of killing all other pazaak players and pick pocketing their money from their corpses. :rolleyes:

This way I won't loose a round in pazaak.

And by the light of the moon

He prays for their beauty not doom