Did anyone else notice?

I can't get onto the site, can you post alink to the trailer

"Your total disregard for the law and human decency both disgusts me and touches my heart. Bless you, sir."

"Soilent Green is people. This guy's just a homeless heroin junkie who got in a internet caf

Nice, improved scenes, altered scenes, new scenes.

Nice of them to update it to show the games improving quality.

What really peeves me off though, is the fact that at the end, only the symbol for the XBox turns up. No PC symbol.

I think they have forgotten us PC gamers until USA XBoxers get it. How Nice of them.

Still good find Murda.

the revelation of who's behind that mask comes when the elastic string holding the mask breaks while he's trying to threaten the PC.

Darth Nihlis: "Join us or die!"

Snap!

Mask falls off

PC: "oh my it's . . . . . a Gun gun"

Darth Nihlis: "Mesa gonna have ta kill youse all nows!"

Man, the new robes and the beard options are going to add sooo much to the game experience.....you'll feel more like a jedi by alot....that was extremely missing from the first KOTOR, and I still loved it lol this game just seems more and more promising....buuuutt......I thought Sion looked better in the original trailer than Nihilus does....but who knows, they'll probably make Nihilus look better, that was just a headshot not a body shot so who knows...I just didnt think it looked that well put together, like a black hood and white mask but if his body looks cool it wont be as bad....heh....not like a ....hey put this sheet on for a ghost halloween costume type sith lord :lol: :cool:

the revelation of who's behind that mask comes when the elastic string holding the mask breaks while he's trying to threaten the PC.

Darth Nihlis: "Join us or die!"

Snap!

Mask falls off

PC: "oh my it's .  . . . . a Gun gun"

Darth Nihlis: "Mesa gonna have ta kill youse all nows!"

lol.

Nice find man, very cool.

Evolutionary Development