Devs are active lately...

my theory:

the X-Box version is done and therefore the core of the game .. only thing missing now is the full conversion to PC and the debugging that follows .. So naturally some Devs will have more time off!

Fortune favors the bald.

I think that in this late production state the developers have much more time to answer questions now. Stress and pressure have been gone.

"Jedi poodoo!" - some displeased Dug

S.L.J. said he has already filmed his death scene and was visibly happy that he

They are waiting for bug reports to come in from QA.

Everyone knows Science Fiction is really cool. You know what PoE really needs? Spaceships! There isn't any game that wouldn't be improved by a space combat minigame. Adding one to PoE would send sales skyrocketing, and ensure the game was remembered for all time!!!!!

I think the xbox version is already in LA - they need time to prepare the marketing and distribution.

Well, that's for LA to handle, not Obsidian. If I had to guess, I'd say that Obsidian are gauging people's excitement and maybe even what they might be able to change for the PC and International releases, as the US Xbox version is now out of their hands? I'm still hoping for more items and maybe something else for both those versions. Only seems fair if they have the time to put it in.

Judging from the previews, the game is almost done. All what's left is the performance-tweaking, it should get "gold" status within the next two too.

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

I think the xbox version is already in LA - they need time to prepare the marketing and distribution.

Yep, Akari said as much. I believe it was done/turned in at the end of last week. I think they are trying to figure out what, if anything, they will be doing with the PC version. That and actaully finishing the PC version

they've said in a couple of interviews that the waiting time is not used for any extra content for the PC .. as well as there won't be any DC for the XBox version! so the long wait is just for XBox Christmas sales .. nothing else! guess who's responsible for that! *cough* Gates *cough*

Fortune favors the bald.

Lastly every post has an answer from Chris, so i am wandering what is really going on. Perhaps some new information about the game or the game is completely finished and we will soon get some beta form?

Your ideas

Maybe Chris Avelone is just bored or maybe he is the coolest devs alive along with the Bungie devs.

Oh ya and we can't forget about Akari.

"Your total disregard for the law and human decency both disgusts me and touches my heart. Bless you, sir."

"Soilent Green is people. This guy's just a homeless heroin junkie who got in a internet caf

• 2 weeks later...

They're probaly getting some time off because the pc version isn't being released before christmas the release date isn't as important unfortantly

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

What was the third state to join the US ?

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein