Tattoos

I remember it being mentioned that we might get them. Can't remember where. I also remember Akari neither confirming or denying it in one of the Weekend Programmer's posts.

If they are in, perhaps they can only be implemented by Dark Siders as Sith tattoos.

Will Sith tattoos be in the game? Will our character be able to get Sith tats as the game progresses?

Cheers!

Hm. :-

-Akari

While not a direct answer it does seem to indicate that YES sith tattoos will be in the game.

"The only difference between genius and stupidity is genius has its limits!" - Albert Einstein.

"It's better to be thought a fool, than to open your mouth and remove all doubt!"

"You can try to kill me, you'd fail!, but you can try!" - Revan.

"When you have exhausted all other possibilities whatever remains, however improbable must be the truth." - Sherlock Holmes (a.k.a. Sir Arthur Conan Dole)

"A lack of planning on your part, does not constitute an emergency on my part"

AscendedPaladin.png

I remember that. If tattoos are in how would they look. I'm not familiar with "sith tattoos" except for the ones Darth Maul had when he colored himself black and red.

jsut look at Malak, Uthar, an Yathura for an idea of what sith tats would look like.

"The only difference between genius and stupidity is genius has its limits!" - Albert Einstein.

"It's better to be thought a fool, than to open your mouth and remove all doubt!"

"When you have exhausted all other possibilities whatever remains, however improbable must be the truth." - Sherlock Holmes (a.k.a. Sir Arthur Conan Dole)

AscendedPaladin.png

I remember that. If tattoos are in how would they look. I'm not familiar with "sith tattoos" except for the ones Darth Maul had when he colored himself black and red.

jsut look at Malak, Uthar, an Yathura for an idea of what sith tats would look like.

But Malak had that tattoo when he was still a Jedi, I think. Plus Revan would have to had some but where were they?

Maybe he was to cool to have them or he thought they looked gay and thats why he made Malak get one.

"Your total disregard for the law and human decency both disgusts me and touches my heart. Bless you, sir."

"Soilent Green is people. This guy's just a homeless heroin junkie who got in a internet caf

But Malak had that tattoo when he was still a Jedi, I think. Plus Revan would have to had some but where were they?

But even saying malak had them when he was a jedi, you could still look at bandon for an example of tats.... he did have one didn't he? I forget.... anyway unthar had tats and so did yathura.

AscendedPaladin.png

I thought it had been said that the PC cannot get a tattoo but that some of the other characters could. Maybe I'm wrong. I hope so. Tattoos are cool.

Even if the PC can't get a tattoo it would still be cool to pick different ones for different crew members.

AscendedPaladin.png

I only know of keria's and the handmaiden's.

35.jpg

0 pics of the PC with a hood on.

"Your total disregard for the law and human decency both disgusts me and touches my heart. Bless you, sir."

"Soilent Green is people. This guy's just a homeless heroin junkie who got in a internet caf