Mandalore is definately Canderous!

From the Casting Doc we sent to LucasArts...

Mandalore is 63 in Mandalorian years.

From K1, Canderous spoke of :

• (paraphrased) : "For 40 of your years, I've fought...."

• His first initiation battle as a "young mandalore plunged into the thickest fighting" above some world in his bassilisk war droid.
    i.e. Coming of adulthood @ 18 years

BUT, 5 years have elapsed since K1....

Therefore : 18 + 40 + 5 = 63

:ph34r:

manthing2.jpg

From the Casting Doc we sent to LucasArts...

Mandalore is 63 in Mandalorian years.

From K1, spoke of :

• (paraphrased) : "For 40 of your years, I've fought...."

• His first initiation battle as a "young mandalore plunged into the thickest fighting" above some world in his bassilisk war droid.
    i.e. Coming of adulthood @ 18 years

BUT, 5 years have elapsed since K1....

Therefore : 18 + 40 + 5 = 63

:ph34r:

One could be surgestive to think your a big fan of canderous :cool:

I think you might be right, but I will still try and ruin it.

He is 63 in mandalorian years, so the 40 and the 18 are most likely mandalorian years since Candersous supplied that information. But what about the 5 years? Does the whole galaxy count in mandalorian years too?

And how many mandalorian years equal a standard year?

He is 63 in mandalorian years, so the 40 and the 18 are most likely mandalorian years since Candersous supplied that information.  But what about the 5 years?  Does the whole galaxy count in mandalorian years too?

Perhaps the concept of "mandalorian years" refers not to the acutal astrometic variations, but to the net effect of aging on the mandalorian body chemistry. :blink:

manthing2.jpg

Mandalore is definately Canderous!
I suspect as much. There was a dev post that stated the 'Mandalore' character didn't always come in Chrome. :blink: Or somesuch.

He is 63 in mandalorian years,
Don't start with a specious premiss. You won't come to any accurate conclusions.

He is 63 in mandalorian years, so the 40 and the 18 are most likely mandalorian years since Candersous supplied that information.  But what about the 5 years?  Does the whole galaxy count in mandalorian years too?

Perhaps the concept of "mandalorian years" refers not the acutal astrometic variations, but to the net effect of aging on the mandalorian body chemistry. :geek:

Bah eff it. You win.

Canderous is THE MANDALORE!

Seriously, if you think about it in terms other than his supposed age it makes even more sence.

Who is the most badass known Mandalorian around at the time?

Who is the only NPC other than the droids that cannot be killed no matter how you play the game?

All signs point to Canderous.

If this turns out to be true, I will hunt you down with a vibroblade for ruining a sub-plot for me. :geek:

i agree 100%

That's true Salsabettis.

Jag, does 18 count as a starting age or adult age in Star Wars as it does for that planet called... um... what was it again... oh yeah Earth?

i agree 101%

You know... if this hasn't actually been refuted by any devs, that has to mean something. I'm gonna hate you for spoiling it but I suppose it's my fault for reading it in the first place. ;)

- When he is best, he is a little worse than a man, and when he is worst, he is little better than a beast.

Whether Manadalore is Canderous or not, he will definately be in the game.

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

I think Canderous is the new Mandalore as well. jaguars4ever already brought up proof, 40 years + 18 years + 5 years. If you don't agree, refute it or just say you don't agree, its such BS when you say there's no proof when the man clearly supported his theory with something.

I think Canderous is the new Mandalore as well. jaguars4ever already brought up proof, 40 years + 18 years + 5 years. If you don't agree, refute it or just say you don't agree, its such BS when you say there's no proof when the man clearly supported his theory with something.

:) Errr.. .no one is BS-ing overhere, pal. This is actually one of the most decent topics at the moment. :blink: