The age old question has been answered

its mainly a reccomendation for inexperienced kotor players. all of us kotor vets wont have much of a problem but they are very weak in the beginning considering they have low vp and low strength. and no saber for a good weapon. so the devs are just tryin to tell u its a little harder

the force is what gives a jedi his power. its an energy field created by all living things. it surrounds us and penetrates us. it binds the galaxy together

"You are going to find that many of the thruths we cling to, depends greatly on our own point of view"

Guardians kick ass just as well .. just by other means! but I must admit I like to deal some force damage, instead of lightsaber, as well! :thumbsup:

Fortune favors the bald.

Bah!  I don't give an eff about force powers.  Guardian all the way.  I'll just let my lightsaber do the talking as I cut my way to the top.

I know....force powers in the first KOTOR were pretty weak, they were pretty much like...here I'll use this to tickle u for a bit...then I'll use my saber to finish u off.....

....force powers didnt do jack against Malak...However, My saber had it's way with Malaks gizzard!