Chronicles of the Old Republic: Part II (Gamespy)

http://xbox.gamespy.com/xbox/star-wars-kni....html?fromint=1

Part II: The Shadow of Freedon Nadd

Time frame: 4,400 - 3,999 B.B.Y.

Period name: The Fall of the Sith Empire and Tales of the Jedi

An ambitious Jedi, FREEDON NADD, unearths Sadow who teaches dark twistings of the Force. Nadd is intent on ruling the primitive ONDERON, succeeds, and after his death, Nadd's sarcophagus became the focus of dark-side energy, continuing a civil war between the city and jungle dwellers; the Beast Wars. This dispute leads the Jedi to send ULIC and CAY QEL-DROMA, and TOTT DONEETA to intervene.

After the daughter of Queen Amanoa, and the jungle rebel leader ORON KIRA arrange a unifying marriage, the Queen refuses these wishes, using Nadd's dark side power to summon an army only quashed by the arrival and bravery of Jedi Master ARCA JETH.

http://xbox.gamespy.com/xbox/star-wars-kni....html?fromint=1

Part II: The Shadow of Freedon Nadd

Time frame: 4,400 - 3,999 B.B.Y.

Period name: The Fall of the Sith Empire and Tales of the Jedi

An ambitious Jedi, FREEDON NADD, unearths Sadow who teaches dark twistings of the Force. Nadd is intent on ruling the primitive ONDERON, succeeds, and after his death, Nadd's sarcophagus became the focus of dark-side energy, continuing a civil war between the city and jungle dwellers; the Beast Wars. This dispute leads the Jedi to send ULIC and CAY QEL-DROMA, and TOTT DONEETA to intervene.

After the daughter of Queen Amanoa, and the jungle rebel leader ORON KIRA arrange a unifying marriage, the Queen refuses these wishes, using Nadd's dark side power to summon an army only quashed by the arrival and bravery of Jedi Master ARCA JETH.

good job. you're killing craftsman and all the other bringer of news...

I can't help being irritated by the sheer name "Freedon Nadd".

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

good job. you're killing craftsman and all the other bringer of news...

How quickly the masses turn

Craftman's still my favorite for his butchering of the name "Obsidian". To this day, I still chuckled when I read him post something about "Obistan Entertainment".

"Console exclusive is such a harsh word." - Darque

"Console exclusive is two words Darque." - Nartwak (in response to Darque's observation)

You can find all of the chronicles at the databank on starwars.com. I assume that is where they get thier references...

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.