Storyline Speculations

I wonder what your PC did in the Mandelorian Wars that got him exiled out of the Jedi Order....why is he the exile....and do you think it was a misunderstanding like he was framed...or he really did something....

What are your guys's thoughts as to why he was banned.....

ANd hopefully its something more creative than he followed under Revan and Revan rushed to war and the Jedi exiled his followers,so there it is....

I'm not exactly sure how the Council could even do that....another memory wipe maybe, but how can they sever your connection?

Nomi Sunrider did that to Ulic Qel-Droma in the EU, so it's not unheard of.

Maybe PC was just captured by the Jedi while serving under Revan and since Jedi don't execute their prisoners, they just severed his link to the force and sent him on his way.

- When he is best, he is a little worse than a man, and when he is worst, he is little better than a beast.

ANd hopefully its something more creative than he followed under Revan and Revan rushed to war and the Jedi exiled his followers,so there it is....

That's what I think happened. ;)

I agree. Why would you need something more? I don't know exactly how many jedi went to the Mandalorian wars. But if only like say a couple hundred jedi or something like that went. And it wasn't that too big a number of jedi back then, then they might have exiled those few who came back.

Evolutionary Development

I'm not exactly sure how the Council could even do that....another memory wipe maybe, but how can they sever your connection?

I belive Nur said that it would take almost the entire council to disconect someone from the force.

"The only difference between genius and stupidity is genius has its limits!" - Albert Einstein.

"It's better to be thought a fool, than to open your mouth and remove all doubt!"

"You can try to kill me, you'd fail!, but you can try!" - Revan.

"When you have exhausted all other possibilities whatever remains, however improbable must be the truth." - Sherlock Holmes (a.k.a. Sir Arthur Conan Dole)

"A lack of planning on your part, does not constitute an emergency on my part"

AscendedPaladin.png

Nomi Sunrider did that to Ulic Qel-Droma in the EU, so it's not unheard of.

I would be interested in how they explain this. What exactly took place

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

well, I think he will be a big buff jedi that tapped into the dark side during thewars and enever returned because these gay **** that people like to call jedi except every one back no matter what even the dark lortd himvself.

Lol......but what do you guys think he might have done, is what i"m asking I guess...like any ideas, besides the obvious of going against the jedi high council and rushing to war....maybe he did some sinister war crime or was in charge of some big bad ass assault or something....that would be pretty cool....I've always kind of had this one theory that would tie you together with Sion.....

....during the mandeloreon war, revan was still light (somewhat) tho edging close to the darkside, so his jedi companions could have been light, and then killed if they didnt go to the darkside when revan did..so neway...during the wars your PC from this game is in the same group as Sion is, (whatever his jedi name was b4 Darth Sion)...and your PC is generally light, and sees Sion turning to the darkside and committing horrible war crimes...and then you confront him and he threatens u...and situations like this happen until u challenge his punk ass and are sick of him acting all evil, and u end up killing him....(secretly he doesnt die and barely holds himself together with the darkside...the war ends and u return and don't go off with revan......the Jedi council hear of u killing Sion and don't believe that he went evil or they believe but dont think u should have killed him-and they exile you from the Jedi because you murdered another Jedi...even tho u were light....and u go to the outer-rim shortly b4 Revan (newly proclaimed Sith Lord) invades the republic and wages a Jedi Vs. Sith War.....

What do u think of that?

Lol......but what do you guys think he might have done, is what i"m asking I guess...like any ideas, besides the obvious of going against the jedi high council and rushing to war....maybe he did some sinister war crime or was in charge of some big bad ass assault or something....that would be pretty cool....I've always kind of had this one theory that would tie you together with Sion.....

....during the mandeloreon war, revan was still light (somewhat) tho edging close to the darkside, so his jedi companions could have been light, and then killed if they didnt go to the darkside when revan did..so neway...during the wars your PC from this game is in the same group as Sion is, (whatever his jedi name was b4 Darth Sion)...and your PC is generally light, and sees Sion turning to the darkside and committing horrible war crimes...and then you confront him and he threatens u...and situations like this happen until u challenge his punk ass and are sick of him acting all evil, and u end up killing him....(secretly he doesnt die and barely holds himself together with the darkside...the war ends and u return and don't go off with revan......the Jedi council hear of u killing Sion and don't believe that he went evil or they believe but dont think u should have killed him-and they exile you from the Jedi because you murdered another Jedi...even tho u were light....and u go to the outer-rim shortly b4 Revan (newly proclaimed Sith Lord) invades the republic and wages a Jedi Vs. Sith War.....

What do u think of that?

Although I don't think thats is whats going the be the reason for your exile, its not a bad theory because you explain his fall and why he is "dead" in a very coherent way and tie it nicely to the exile of the PC! But I think they would've (the devs) mentioned, or made a little remark about it, if the PC knew Sion from before he went DS .. Not all Sith are fallen Jedis and I think these new Sith Lords will be of a more "pure" breed! this story seems to wanna steer away from any clear plot resemblence to KOTOR1 and since both Malak and Revan were fallen Jedi, I have a feeling these new Lords won't.. but again thats just my theory!

Fortune favors the bald.

The reasons for exile are many, but the principal reason is far, far worse than simply following Revan to war. The reasons for exile will be revealed in the game.

More rambling - much like in the Clone Wars, many Jedi took on leadership roles during the Mandalorian Wars and the Jedi Civil War, rising through the ranks in Star Wars fashion to become Generals and Admirals. You'll meet some of the soldiers who served with you and under you over the course of the game, for better or for worse.

sweet our pc commanded forces in the war. not so cool that he did somethin really bad....im ok with it if he brought himself to the council and decided to not use the force cuz i dont want my new pc to be a jedi turned evil turned good again like my revan

the force is what gives a jedi his power. its an energy field created by all living things. it surrounds us and penetrates us. it binds the galaxy together

The reasons for exile are many, but the principal reason is far, far worse than simply following Revan to war. The reasons for exile will be revealed in the game.

More rambling - much like in the Clone Wars, many Jedi took on leadership roles during the Mandalorian Wars and the Jedi Civil War, rising through the ranks in Star Wars fashion to become Generals and Admirals. You'll meet some of the soldiers who served with you and under you over the course of the game, for better or for worse.

Thanks Chris.

To the OG poster. My theory of why the PC was exiled was that he knew why Revan went to the outer rim and what corrupted he and Malak, when the Council asked him what happened out there he refused to tell him.

But with the quote from Chris I think I'm wrong.

Maybe while Revan and Malak were begining to turn to the dark side. Your char became angry at Malak for some reason and you cut off his jaw. Since Revan had not fully turned dark, he/she was still was on his/her best friends side, so Revan banished you. Now that you had done so much wrong, the council thought it dangerous to keep you in the order.

Maybe while Revan and Malak were begining to turn to the dark side. Your char became angry at Malak for some reason and you cut off his jaw. Since Revan had not fully turned dark, he/she was still was on his/her best friends side, so Revan banished you. Now that you had done so much wrong, the council thought it dangerous to keep you in the order.

it wouldn't say that qualifies as a "far, far worse than simply following Revan" .. It sounds like the PC did something really really bad! so bad that the council saw no other option than to sever your connection with the force (to prevent you from falling to the dark side?)

Fortune favors the bald.