A possible scenario

Well... at the beginning of the game you are asked Revan's gender IIRC. If your PC's gender doesn't match your answer...

Memory wipe maybe. Gender change... doubtful.

- When he is best, he is a little worse than a man, and when he is worst, he is little better than a beast.

The PC can't be Revan because the PC served under Revan during the Mandalorian Wars.

I think Sion is actually looking for the PC but is shocked that Kreia is with him. It's been said that you fight Sion about 3 times during the game. I'm sure that during one of these encounters Sion will kill his old master the same way Vader "killed" Kenobi. Kreia will proabably do this to let you escape from his clutches because Sion will supposedly be too strong for the PC to handle.

The PC can't be Revan because the PC served under Revan during the Mandalorian Wars.

I think Sion is actually looking for the PC but is shocked that Kreia is with him. It's been said that you fight Sion about 3 times during the game. I'm sure that during one of these encounters Sion will kill his old master the same way Vader "killed" Kenobi. Kreia will proabably do this to let you escape from his clutches because Sion will supposedly be too strong for the PC to handle.

If we fight him 3 times and he kills kreia, I'd say he does it during the second fight. :wub:

how do you mean when you say that vader ''killed'' kenobi? (i have not seen those episodes)

I don't think it's possible that your PC could be Revan unless the remnants of the Jedi Council captured you, wiped your mind and replaced your identity with a dead Jedi knight who served under Revan....which Obsidian probably won't do because that's de ja vu all over again.

I think Sion cares about finding Kreia because she'll help your character connect to the Force. I agree with Jedi Master D Murda, that Kreia will probably have to sacrifice herself for you.

I also have the feeling that maybe in an epilogue, your character might meet Revan. But that's just a feeling.

Btw, Vader killed Obi Wan in Episode 4

I think Sion cares about finding Kreia because she'll help your character connect to the Force. I agree with Jedi Master D Murda, that Kreia will probably have to sacrifice herself for you.

I'd really hate lo see her butt in my fight scene with Sion screaming "For the Jedi...(or Exile)". :wub:

I want to kill her myself. :huh:

I also have the feeling that maybe in an epilogue, your character might meet Revan. But that's just a feeling.

:) , that'd be nice.

Btw, Vader killed Obi Wan in Episode 4

It looked more like a suicide to me. :p

"If at first you don't succeed... So much for skydiving." - Henry Youngman.

If we fight him 3 times and he kills kreia, I'd say he does it during the second fight. :)

Actually I think it's more likely she is killed during your first encounter with Sion, earlier in the game, thus allowing more room for developing the master-padawan relationship with the other NPCs. After all her purpose is to help you regain your connection with the Force, and once that is accomplished, she won't be of much use anyway.

- When he is best, he is a little worse than a man, and when he is worst, he is little better than a beast.

Well like I said, the Revan being your PC issue was kinda going on and off in my head. I'd find support for it, then against it, then for it, finally I do agree that PC probably isn't Revan at all. But the thing with Sion, when he says find her, its more of a technical analyzation. That would require 2 voice sets with him saying "find him" and "find her". The easier one would be "find them", that is IF he's looking for the PC. On the other hand we know the relationship between Kreia and Sion and she is his mentor and a jedi. It is probably more likely that he is hunting her and you get involved so the focus shifts to you because she tries to reopen your link to the force, which has been severed. (The identity of the PC is very important in this because he must play a major role in fate of the galaxy, possibly a former powerful jedi/soldier and that can shift focus to the Sith Lords hunting the PC besides Kreia) The PC is in a position that is very much similar to Revan's in Kotor, building his/her way up back in mastery of the force.

On the other hand we know the relationship between Kreia and Sion and she is his mentor and a jedi.

I don't think that has been confirmed, it would qualify as a major spoiler.

I don't think that has been confirmed, it would qualify as a major spoiler.

It has been confirmed, I have seen it multiple times around these boards and abroad that Sion is Kreia's old apprentice.

I mean confirmed by some authorized source. 'Supershadow' is not good enough for me. If you could post a link to any dev confirming it, I would be grateful.

I say Kreia and Atris are the same person, because they realy look similar. Put pictures of their heads next to each other and see for your self. Also they both have white hair and use dark colored lipstick. Then again this might be some nonsense. Who knows :huh:

Um...utter nonsense.  :p

Agreed :thumbsup:

i third that... :-"

And I..... erm >_<

Another great idea by the people who brought you beer milkshakes!

"I don't see a problem...then again, SW isn't my life, so what do I know...." - some who makes 27.8 post per day on a SW forum!

Darth Sion is looking for Kreia, not the PC.

what happened to the sith lords hunting for you?....it said they were huntng for the last of the jedi! not any other PC and not another NPC this time.....this wont be another bastilla findee thing will it?.....i hope not....i will be pretty disappointed if the sith lords aren't even interested in you this time around...