characters such as the acid-tongued HK-47 will show up again to dispense words to live by. In HK's case, this usually means spouting various encouragements of murder.

this came from here

http://www.gamespot.com/xbox/rpg/kotor2/preview_6112913.html

HK-47: Statement: Hello Meat-mag

Your PC: Who are You?

HK-47: Statement: I am HK-47 personal droid of former Sith Lord Revan

Your PC: You are the personal droid of Revan?

HK-47: Statement: Yesssss and I am here to......

this is interesting...Revans droid is confirmed to be in kotor 2...wonder what he wants to say to you? and what his role will be...any ideas???

your pc fought with revan in the mandalore wars. how closely they fought together has not been said. but thats how they know eachother

the force is what gives a jedi his power. its an energy field created by all living things. it surrounds us and penetrates us. it binds the galaxy together

I suspect that HK-47 is there as a simple plot device to fill you in on what happened to Reven. If he is a party member (seems unclear at this point) then you probably need to "repair" him like in the first game to get him to "remember" or perhaps in the late game an event trigger.

Simple, slick and ah......done before. His presence though does not bode well for Reven's continued health. Oh well, Reven had his/her time in the sun.

Gotag

I may be wrong, but doesn't HK47 shut down when his master is killed? Again I may be wrong, but if Revan is dead then HK47 would cease to operate.

You are correct. HK-47 does indeed shut down if his master is terminated...Hmm...raises alot of interesting questions...

om*g, never thought of that! :-;):thumbsup:

that would mean that revan is alive at least in the beginning of the game!!!!

Dun-du-duuuuun!

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

same here.

for k3 i really wanna have the k2 pc and revan in my party for te final battle at least. i mean how cool would that be

the force is what gives a jedi his power. its an energy field created by all living things. it surrounds us and penetrates us. it binds the galaxy together

Where did this quote come from?

I may be wrong, but doesn't HK47 shut down when his master is killed? Again I may be wrong, but if Revan is dead then HK47 would cease to operate.

You're quite right of course but on the otherhand, well....

Spoiler alert!!

If you repair HK in KotOR one you'll find in the few years between Revan sending him off and finding him again he's had no less then 3 other masters all of whom snuff it. Obviously it isn't that hard to start him up again.

Who knows? They don't say in what state you actually FIND HK so he may well be shut down and you have to get him up and running again. Not a bad idea actually!!

Gotag

Where did this quote come from?

Someone else posted it in another thread, its nothing more than one persons theory of the POSSIBLE meeting between the PC and HK.

"The only difference between genius and stupidity is genius has its limits!" - Albert Einstein.

"It's better to be thought a fool, than to open your mouth and remove all doubt!"

"You can try to kill me, you'd fail!, but you can try!" - Revan.

"When you have exhausted all other possibilities whatever remains, however improbable must be the truth." - Sherlock Holmes (a.k.a. Sir Arthur Conan Dole)

"A lack of planning on your part, does not constitute an emergency on my part"

AscendedPaladin.png

Revan could have reprogramed him to seak you out in case something happened to Revan. Droids can be modified after all, and if Revan was in danger he could have made some contiguences just in case.

Sort of like what he did to the Star Map on Kashyyk.

But I never thought of if HK is alive Revan must be alive (w00t) . I really hope Revan is alive.

I like the idea of HK being sent by Revan to keep an eye on you, then leading you to him eventually....Sorry but I have to see Revan at least once in this game :p

And I'm sure we will. The question is how, when and in under what circumstances...I guess we will have to wait and see...

Hopefully Revan will have a major role in the story.