New Gamespy preview

They ditched the level cap entirely? So playing as a level 99 Sith Lord is completely possible then? :geek:

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

What has also turned out be a great way to keep your favorite companions around is that depending on what you do in the game, you can convince many of them to become Jedi.

WOW....a bit unusual but i like it i want them all to be jedis, if they@re jedis will their face change if they go darkside?

They ditched the level cap entirely? So playing as a level 99 Sith Lord is completely possible then? :geek:

Where did you get that from? It doesn't say anywhere that the level cap has been removed altogether, only that you can go above 20. Which we already knew.

- When he is best, he is a little worse than a man, and when he is worst, he is little better than a beast.

They ditched the level cap entirely? So playing as a level 99 Sith Lord is completely possible then? :)

Where did you get that from? It doesn't say anywhere that the level cap has been removed altogether, only that you can go above 20. Which we already knew.

Did I mention we removed the level cap so you can go above 20? Above level 20 is really where we have made the most significant tweaks to the system.

Simply put people are taking this to be literal, I am guessing that it is ment to be taken that they have merely moved the level cap from level 20 to say level 40. But if that was the case then why not just say that? Sure they might want to keep the max level a secret but he could have just said that they have moved the level cap, which acctually leads me to belive that, that may be what he did say and the person who wrote the article screwed up when transcribing it, thus moved became removed. I guess the only way for this to be answered would be to either play the game or have a dev answer the question.

"The only difference between genius and stupidity is genius has its limits!" - Albert Einstein.

"It's better to be thought a fool, than to open your mouth and remove all doubt!"

"You can try to kill me, you'd fail!, but you can try!" - Revan.

"When you have exhausted all other possibilities whatever remains, however improbable must be the truth." - Sherlock Holmes (a.k.a. Sir Arthur Conan Dole)

"A lack of planning on your part, does not constitute an emergency on my part"

AscendedPaladin.png