Little too late for this isn't it?

Why forums now,  isn't the game supposed ot be, I dunno, about done? If it launches in 2004 it better be pretty close to being done anyway.

huh????????

"The only difference between genius and stupidity is genius has its limits!" - Albert Einstein.

"It's better to be thought a fool, than to open your mouth and remove all doubt!"

"You can try to kill me, you'd fail!, but you can try!" - Revan.

"When you have exhausted all other possibilities whatever remains, however improbable must be the truth." - Sherlock Holmes (a.k.a. Sir Arthur Conan Dole)

"A lack of planning on your part, does not constitute an emergency on my part"

AscendedPaladin.png

im going to guess your talking about the preview that ign has. Im sure there close to being finished and in the boxes and shipped out to stores soon they just didnt want to give a full version to gamespot. Id also think that gamespot got that demo earlier than you may think but just got done typing the preview. :thumbsup:

Didn't someone mention that OXM will review KotOR II in their next issue?

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

They're probably hard pressed as they are to get the Xbox version out for xmas release... I don't think they will have the time to put together an open public demo. I'd like it though, but I doubt it's going to happen.

- When he is best, he is a little worse than a man, and when he is worst, he is little better than a beast.