Any one else think we may have just

it looks like a service droid .. and remember from the video (tutorial) with T3-M4? there were alot of other robots like him around, reperaing the ship! so why can't there be other robots around which were destroyed? He doesn't look like a HK-unit to me ..

Fortune favors the bald.

That doesn't even look like an HK type body anyways. HK will probably be a party member since I'm sure it's been confirmed.

it has been confirmed and refuted by a couple of reveiws so far, XBN, gamespot and OXM all said HK-47 would return but there was the one from austraila that said that it was HK-50 so right now its not impossible that that is HKs body. Also its never been said (as far as I know anyway please correct me if I am wrong on this) that HK will be able to join the party in TSL, the only thing we have to go on is theory so far since he only mention of HK has been about an HK model making an entrance on Peragus station. But just because he is dissmantled it doesn't mean that he couldn't be put back together (like C-3PO in empire strikes back on cloud city). I still say it does look like him though I could be wrong, but the fact that the pic is suppost to be on board of the Hawk it would only make sense that it IS atleast an HK model droid.

hk-47 will join. two reasons:

1.hk-47 was probably the most popular character in kotor, so i think he'll return.

2. look at the movies and what the devs have said about them. in the movies, the two droids are sort of the main characters and two of few characters that we follow through all six movies. the same thing will happen here in kotor; we will follow the droids. they are sort of the main characters...