Any one else think we may have just

If you look in the circled area of the pic you will see what looks like an HK model body dissmantled. Do you guys and gals think its possible that we may have just found out what happend to HK?

post-1819-1100149447_thumb.jpg

"The only difference between genius and stupidity is genius has its limits!" - Albert Einstein.

"It's better to be thought a fool, than to open your mouth and remove all doubt!"

"You can try to kill me, you'd fail!, but you can try!" - Revan.

"When you have exhausted all other possibilities whatever remains, however improbable must be the truth." - Sherlock Holmes (a.k.a. Sir Arthur Conan Dole)

"A lack of planning on your part, does not constitute an emergency on my part"

AscendedPaladin.png

If you look in the circled area of the pic you will see what looks like an HK model body dissmantled. Do you guys and gals think its possible that we may have just found out what happend to HK?

If Kotor2 is base on Darkside winning as some rumors goes around it is then HK47 is either destroyed or with Darth Revan, since it would at any cost protect it master, and give its life before anyone could do him harm, it would have done so with Malak if it wasent damage before his betrayel.

OMG !!!! this saying :blink:

The ebon hawk is a drift in space after a terrible battle

most of the crew are dead or dying

could this mean its the Original crew (bastilla revan carth etc) by gollly I hope not !!!!!

or id it a the new crew of the ebon hawk??

That doesn't even look like an HK type body anyways. HK will probably be a party member since I'm sure it's been confirmed.

it has been confirmed and refuted by a couple of reveiws so far, XBN, gamespot and OXM all said HK-47 would return but there was the one from austraila that said that it was HK-50 so right now its not impossible that that is HKs body. Also its never been said (as far as I know anyway please correct me if I am wrong on this) that HK will be able to join the party in TSL, the only thing we have to go on is theory so far since he only mention of HK has been about an HK model making an entrance on Peragus station. But just because he is dissmantled it doesn't mean that he couldn't be put back together (like C-3PO in empire strikes back on cloud city). I still say it does look like him though I could be wrong, but the fact that the pic is suppost to be on board of the Hawk it would only make sense that it IS atleast an HK model droid.

"The only difference between genius and stupidity is genius has its limits!" - Albert Einstein.

"It's better to be thought a fool, than to open your mouth and remove all doubt!"

"When you have exhausted all other possibilities whatever remains, however improbable must be the truth." - Sherlock Holmes (a.k.a. Sir Arthur Conan Dole)

AscendedPaladin.png

But just because he is dissmantled it doesn't mean that he couldn't be put back together (like C-3PO in empire strikes back on cloud city). I still say it does look like him though I could be wrong, but the fact that the pic is suppost to be on board of the Hawk it would only make sense that it IS atleast an HK model droid.

That would be fun if we could put him back together like 3PO in ESB.

Think HK47 was the coolest DS character, he was funny aggressive with character without being over the top.

The way he talked analysing what to say before talking was really amusing, as to make sure he dident say unwanted info that might harm him.

Shame will be dull without him less they have a good DS replacement for him, that isnt the mean serious type.

um,that droid is silverish.hk was redish.so unless he got a paint job,id say its probably some protocal droid,or medical droid since its apparently in the morg.

um,that droid is silverish.hk was redish.so unless he got a paint job,id say its probably some protocal droid,or medical droid since its apparently in the morg.

Either he was painted, or Revan decided to chrome dip HK so he could be more blingin'.

It looks like that screen was at the beginning of the game. And I think that the crew members that are dying are no names like soldier #15 or whatever.

Either he was painted, or Revan decided to chrome dip HK so he could be more blingin'.

It looks like that screen was at the beginning of the game. And I think that the crew members that are dying are no names like soldier #15 or whatever.

(w00t) lol.yeah,thats my opinion also.

Its also possible that the lighting could be changing the colour of HK in the Pict (doubtful but possible).

It looks like that screen was at the beginning of the game.  And I think that the crew members that are dying are no names like soldier #15 or whatever.

By that reasoning then why would Kreia be there? I mean she should then have a name like old lady #1 or something to that effect. There should only be a few characters onboard the Hawk so it kinda narrows down as to which droid it might.

Maybe if by the grace of god a dev could clear this up.

AscendedPaladin.png

mayeb thats the HK - 50

also possible, though the qoute at the bottom of the pict seems to emply that the sceen would take place on board the Hawk...... or am I reading it wrong?

AscendedPaladin.png

By that reasoning then why would Kreia be there? I mean she should then have a name like old lady #1 or something to that effect. There should only be a few characters onboard the Hawk so it kinda narrows down as to which droid it might.

Maybe if by the grace of god a dev could clear this up.

I meant characters that don't walk away from it. I should of said characters that actually die.

Just a thought maybe it is HK-50 who is taken apart on the Hawk. What I was thinking was that once the Hawk landed on peragus someone tried to put it back together but accidentialy activates his assassination proticols causing him to go nuts and start killing everything around him.

AscendedPaladin.png

Just a thought maybe it is HK-50 who is taken apart on the Hawk. What I was thinking was that once the Hawk landed on peragus someone tried to put it back together but accidentialy activates his assassination proticols causing him to go nuts and start killing everything around him.

good theory.ive got a feelin its an asassination plot.or somethin even more devious. :ph34r:

good theory.ive got a feelin its an asassination plot.or somethin even more devious. :ph34r:

Yes, like the whole assassination activation thing wasn't an accident. That sounds pretty reasonable especially given the fact that you are the last known Jedi and are hunted by the Sith Lords.

Yes, like the whole assassination activation thing wasn't an accident. That sounds pretty reasonable especially given the fact that you are the last known Jedi and are hunted by the Sith Lords.

not to mention,that it was said the kolto tanks that you and the others,who didnt make it,were in had been poisioned.

ahh yes, kinda forgot about that.... :thumbsup:

AscendedPaladin.png