Some game dialog screens

did anyone actually see kreia's legs when she was lying down on the bed? that was just freaky =\ unless i didnt see it right... and i hope the graphics wont be like that for xbox even though i doubt it....you wouldnt even see graphics as bad as that on a gameboy so the chances of graphics being that sucky are very low..in theory =D

When it said consular recommended for advanced players, I think it just saying that to new players......if u played kotor 1 u know the gist of how the game works, so it'll be fine....

but I'm going thru guardian first, then probably jedi weapons master, do it light side first for once...then do consular/sith lord....be super force powerful

sith assassin can be my sentinal or I dunno....damn Im just going to do everything lol

i read some where that it will take a little while to find some clothes is this right or not?

you have to hunt for clothing....it wont be in the same room???

thats what was said in an article awhile back.supposedly youll go through a large part of the first area(peragus) before findin some clothes. :ph34r:

did anyone actually see kreia's legs when she was lying down on the bed? that was just freaky =\ unless i didnt see it right... and i hope the graphics wont be like that for xbox even though i doubt  it....you wouldnt even see graphics as bad as that on a gameboy so the chances of graphics being that sucky are very low..in theory =D

what was freaky about her legs? I looked back at it but didnt notice anything

Takes a little more to go through as con because you can't hack your way through and you lack in VP. Not to mention at the start of this one you won't be able to take advantage of the Con's strong point,the Force. So,in the early stages of the game it pry is a little harder to play through then with one of the other classes.

When it said consular recommended for advanced players, I think it just saying that to new players......if u played kotor 1 u know the gist of how the game works, so it'll be fine....

but I'm going thru guardian first, then probably jedi weapons master, do it light side first for once...then do consular/sith lord....be super force powerful

sith assassin can be my sentinal or I dunno....damn Im just going to do everything lol

I'm totaly with you, you can't just do it once with only one class, you got to do everything. :-

I'm totaly with you, you can't just do it once with only one class, you got to do everything. :-

Yeah man, theres just so many options.....I'm really looking forward to this game...

I remember the guy who wrote that preview for hands on was like this isnt the sequel some may have hoped for and bla bla just cuz the graphics arent wayyyyy better or improved, and they kept most of the same things with new additions...but for RPG's small additions to detail and little things like prestigue classes make the whole thing better....and plus a new, DARKER more SERIOUS story is a huuuuuge bonus, and plus all the new NPC's with a bigger party and the decision making/influence u have and the prestigue classes increase the replay value like 10 times....lol.....and I think I beat KOTOR 1 at least 6 or 7 times ....on Xbox and then I bought it for PC too...just to get that little extra out of it....I'm afraid to think how much I'll play this game....

Props go out to obsidian with this, I got ur back...ur gonna increase ur companys "street cred" so much with this game....lol its like u guys read my mind on what would make kotor 1 better....

Hrmm well..... I am prolly going to try... Guardian/Sith Lord first time through... then I'll go Setinal/Sith Assassin, Consular/Lord, Guardian/Marauder (fists only) and then pretty much vice versa for LS.

I want to make the beefiest sabre I can make... gaurdian/lord/marauder and the super rare bonding crystal, and the best robe etc... and then i'll do the relative setup... guardian/marauder when i go fists so i can use the force fury.

On the character screenie... 2nd from the left... Mace Windu wannabe? :-

did anyone actually see kreia's legs when she was lying down on the bed? that was just freaky =\ unless i didnt see it right... and i hope the graphics wont be like that for xbox even though i doubt  it....you wouldnt even see graphics as bad as that on a gameboy so the chances of graphics being that sucky are very low..in theory =D

what was freaky about her legs? I looked back at it but didnt notice anything

Ye also... these may not be the finished product remember? These screenies coulda been from when it was still in development.