Reguler to Jedi npcs

Thats one of the things I didn't like about KotOR: Jedi were absolutely ace for a while, then every Tom, D1ck, and Harry you came across was one. It made Jedi seem cheap and common. The movies really managed to get across just how unusual and special Jedi were. I hope that TSL manages this aswell, though I admit it would be difficult.

All Jedi Squads were unbeatable, but I didn't like to use them until the Star Forge, whenI didn't really need any NPC's anyway. I used just the PC and Bastila, but when I had to have another I always chose either HK or Canderous.

I like the idea of being able to train your own apprentice, it adds more depth to the game, as longa s only one may trained per playthrough, and only after (if) Kreia dies. Two Jedi is enough if you are good enough. Max at three.

P.S. Yes, I know I spelt **** wrong, but when its spelt right it does that :ph34r:

Thats one of the things I didn't like about KotOR: Jedi were absolutely ace for a while, then every Tom, D1ck, and Harry you came across was one.  It made Jedi seem cheap and common.  The movies really managed to get across just how unusual and special Jedi were.  I hope that TSL manages this aswell, though I admit it would be difficult.

All Jedi Squads were unbeatable, but I didn't like to use them until the Star Forge, whenI didn't really need any NPC's anyway.  I used just the PC and Bastila, but when I had to have another I always chose either HK or Canderous.

I like the idea of being able to train your own apprentice, it adds more depth to the game, as longa s only one may trained per playthrough, and only after (if) Kreia dies.  Two Jedi is enough if you are good enough.  Max at three.

P.S.  Yes, I know I spelt **** wrong, but when its spelt right it does that  :ph34r:

Maybe Jedi were common 4,000 years before Episode I.

Do admit as sith it could be cool if you could aquire your own apprentice, but if this apprentice thing is going to happen it should be one and only one per jedi, as in movies.

But the thing is you can't go by what the movies said, mainly because in 4000 years things ttend to change. I have never read any EU so I couldn't say what it says about the time period, but 4000 years is a long time. Something I was just thinking of is what if you can only pick multiple apprentices if you are DS. Because according to what I have heard on the boards beck in KOTOR times a sith could tkae multiple apprentices.

"The only difference between genius and stupidity is genius has its limits!" - Albert Einstein.

"It's better to be thought a fool, than to open your mouth and remove all doubt!"

"You can try to kill me, you'd fail!, but you can try!" - Revan.

"When you have exhausted all other possibilities whatever remains, however improbable must be the truth." - Sherlock Holmes (a.k.a. Sir Arthur Conan Dole)

"A lack of planning on your part, does not constitute an emergency on my part"

AscendedPaladin.png

I dont get it, how come in KOTOR, Revan was barely accepted into the academy, he was too old as they said, it was only because his extreme affiliation with the force, that the Masters would train him .......... then how come the new sidekicks can now all be Jedi's ? Did they all rule the galaxy as sith lords like Revan ?? or Mastar Vandar ? do they all have a "forgotten" jedi life they can draw upon ? or will it be like Jedi outcast, and they simply step into a "stream" and become force sensitive ?

Hopefully not too many. After all, the devs said they wanted to avoid the "jedi assualt squads" from K1. I'm thinking Kreia is the only Jedi you get, and people like Handmaiden, blondie, and Vis you have too train.

I doubt people like Atton or Mira become Jedi. I hope not, anyways.

It kinda ruins it if EVERYONE is a freaking Jedi. I was hoping it would be Kreia and one apprentice per LS/DS path and thats it.

It's funny that many complain about too many "freaking" Jedi in the party (in a game named "Knights of the Old Republic"). Have they ever noticed the masses of Sith enemies being Force users? Particularly the main bosses, Sith Masters, Darth Bandon or Malak. From a logical point of view it is impossible to beat them all with just Canderous, HK-47 and Mission at hand, isn't it?

"Jedi poodoo!" - some displeased Dug

S.L.J. said he has already filmed his death scene and was visibly happy that he

agreed you basically need jedi to kill sith and vice versa. i mean theres ssome talented individuals like jango and boba but the odds are against a normal person killing a jedi or sith

the force is what gives a jedi his power. its an energy field created by all living things. it surrounds us and penetrates us. it binds the galaxy together