Reguler to Jedi npcs

i was reading the gamespy interview and i found this

[/code]Feargus Urquhart: There are a number of things that we've done to keep your other companions interesting throughout the game. Some if it will be a part of the story, while others will be useful in what they can do for you on the Ebon Hawk. What has also turned out be a great way to keep your favorite companions around is that depending on what you do in the game, you can convince many of them to become Jedi.

could this mean that atton and our other npcs are possible apprentices?!?

the force is what gives a jedi his power. its an energy field created by all living things. it surrounds us and penetrates us. it binds the galaxy together

Hopefully not too many. After all, the devs said they wanted to avoid the "jedi assualt squads" from K1. I'm thinking Kreia is the only Jedi you get, and people like Handmaiden, blondie, and Vis you have too train.

I doubt people like Atton or Mira become Jedi. I hope not, anyways.

It kinda ruins it if EVERYONE is a freaking Jedi. I was hoping it would be Kreia and one apprentice per LS/DS path and thats it.

Althought on reading the article it seems to me that you will still only have one apprentice, althought it will be a different person depending on what you do in the game.

Another great idea by the people who brought you beer milkshakes!

"I don't see a problem...then again, SW isn't my life, so what do I know...." - some who makes 27.8 post per day on a SW forum!

could this mean that atton and our other npcs are possible apprentices?!?

Maybe. I hope so.

Hopefully not, i hate that jedi should become something as ordanary as having a cup of tea, hope they at least limit this possability, Jedi is a gift or a curse to some but i dont think it should be a common job profession, sincerely hope it has some sort of limit in this, otherwise there would be no point in having party member options if everyone is going to be jedi's anyway.

Hopefully not, i hate that jedi should become something as ordanary as having a cup of tea, hope they at least limit this possability, Jedi is a gift or a curse to some but i dont think it should be a common job profession, sincerely hope it has some sort of limit in this, otherwise there would be no point in having party member options if everyone is going to be jedi's anyway.

While I agree with you that it would suck really bad if you could train all of you party members to be Jedi, I think it would be cool if you could train only one per game. Each character has his/her own identity and it would be very interesting to see how each one reacts to the Jedi training. The rarity of the Jedi would still be intact if you could only train one party member per playthrough. And you would have to develop each character as you had to develop the romance in Kotor.

While I agree with you that it would suck really bad if you could train all of you party members to be Jedi, I think it would be cool if you could train only one per game. Each character has his/her own identity and it would be very interesting to see how each one reacts to the Jedi training. The rarity of the Jedi would still be intact if you could only train one party member per playthrough. And you would have to develop each character as you had to develop the romance in Kotor.

Do admit as sith it could be cool if you could aquire your own apprentice, but if this apprentice thing is going to happen it should be one and only one per jedi, as in movies.

i agree that it should be only one per game. but i like the options of who to choose from. i was thinkin maybe its the ones that can change light and dark on the k2 website when u answer the questions.

if its possible to have him for an apprentice im gonna choose bau-dur usually zabraks kick ass

the force is what gives a jedi his power. its an energy field created by all living things. it surrounds us and penetrates us. it binds the galaxy together

Hopefully not too many. After all, the devs said they wanted to avoid the "jedi assualt squads" from K1. I'm thinking Kreia is the only Jedi you get, and people like Handmaiden, blondie, and Vis you have too train.

I doubt people like Atton or Mira become Jedi. I hope not, anyways.

It kinda ruins it if EVERYONE is a freaking Jedi. I was hoping it would be Kreia and one apprentice per LS/DS path and thats it.

i was rather fond of the "jedi assault squads"...no one could stop revan, juhani, and jolee in my game. it does seem like a cool idea to train ppl though, i wonder how that's gonna play out, only approx 3 weeks left. i haven't been this excited by a game since KotOR :)

...no one could stop revan, juhani, and jolee in my game.

:wub: , Jolee Bindo was totally useless...

Wow! I will make my Hk-47 a sith assassin! :huh:

If you can train a droid to use the force GL will buy Obsidian and fire everyone.

I admit that Jedi assault teams are pretty much unstoppable but having the potential to teach some of your party members to become Jedi....the Force works in mysterious ways I guess.

I find this highly unlikely.

I'm guessing that you have 3 choices: Handmaiden or Visas Marr and maybe Disciple.

This would be my guess as well.

"If at first you don't succeed... So much for skydiving." - Henry Youngman.